[Map] Galapagos Islands

→ [All Picture] (Galapagos - Album on Imgur)
→ Video : https://youtu.be/aCT98jVjP_w?si=3bQFJKxMnx4rQrvM
→ Tebex : https://agea59.tebex.io/category/2742463
→ Mapping size: 210 mo
→ YTD: customisable
→ Price: 120€ + Vat

the islands were thought of as a novelty with regard to gta for the rp, all the civilian part was represented on this island to allow the player to live completely on this island independently of los santos, you should also know that the islands It is located far from Los Santos to give a real dimension to the plane as well as the boats, the immersion is important for the rp

Of course, there are many secrets to discover on these islands, such as certain spots ideally located for your photos.

Only 200 mo for all asset inclued mlo and other stuff

the diameter of each of the islands and approximately 1km with its seabed of approximately 5km

the mapping and located 8 km from the coast of Los Santos

included in the package: Mlo dispensary, mlo militia, mlo binco tattoo hairdresser,Mlo cave. also included the volcano and to come new area cemetery island, prison island, cave

the big island is currently divided into 3 linked by bridges

If you want minimap this this [Map] Galapagos Islands - #35 by SAVRP

Of course the mapping and in the process of innovation such as the addition of 2 new islands

THIS PROJECT DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY SCRIPT ,

This MLO is partially encrypted by Tebex and CFX Asset Escrow System. This is licensed to your cfx account that you entered when you purchased the package.

• After your purchase, tebex will send you an e-mail with the download link. By the way, you can download your article from your keymaster dashboard.
  • Don’t worry if you bought this card and you are not the owner of the server: you can transfer ownership of this script to Keymaster.fivem. Go to “Purchased Assets” and select “Transfer to another account”
  • we are not responsible for conflicts with other maps (mods) from other creators, if there are similar files it will be up to you to make the changes , the vanilla gta files are unlocked so that you can make adjustments,

This MLO is encrypted by Tebex and CFX Asset Escrow System.

©Agea59 All rights reserve

|Code is accessible| no|
|Subscription-based| no|
|Requirements|GameBuild 2699|
|Support| Yes|

14 Likes

I can tell this was definitely designed for a project using and extraction looter/shooter style gamemode.

heyy this is amazing! Gives off Far Cry & Jurassic Park Vibes Absolutely great work!
Can the locals drive properly on these roads or not?

but the original map is still there, right?

yes the original map and indeed there, the towns are located 8km from the coast of sans andreas

1 Like

unfortunately the NPCs are not functional on the island, since the islands are out of bounds and at the moment I have not found a way to do navmesh that far

1 Like

I’m sorry but I don’t understand? If I buy this, will there still be Los Santos? Or is Los Santo gone?

yes there is always los santos sorry my english is bad

1 Like

Hey if I can give feedback! I would make a subscription for it! It would bring alot more people! I know I would buy it if it was on a subscription!

do you have a showcase server i will like to explored and see if its really worth buying since its 131.10 USD

ok das heißt Los Santos bleibt da allso verschwindet nicht? :slight_smile:

yes is it

1 Like

WOW :heart_eyes: This looks nice, well done mate!

1 Like

thx dude

Can you give me a version where it’s closer to city but city is removed like this map by itself but in bounds so peds work?

bought this! do you by chance have the tiles for the extra map so it works on the main and mini map?

Please post if you ever get the NavMesh working

If your able to provide an top down via of the whole thing, i can make the mini and main map extra tiles - i just cant because it appears some of the assets are encrypted so i cant throw it into codewalker to get the picture.

example: I did the Artic, Roxwood, Desert Island, Cayo Bridge Island, etc

17mov added pier, Desert Island, Cayo Bridge Island, etc

Where can I find these maps

https://agea59.tebex.io/category/2742463