[MAP] Gabz Package

The most popular maps on your FiveM server.

Get instant access to everything + new content monthly!
No knowledge required, we are taking care of everything for you.

PRICE: $15/month + VAT
PURCHASE ON TEBEX: GABZV.COM

November Update:

• Premium Deluxe Motorsport
  • Davis Fire Station
  • El Burro Heights Fire Station
  • UwU Cat Cafe
  • Pizza This

October Update:

• Bowling Alley
  • Record Studio
  • POP’s Diner
  • Park Ranger
  • Bolingbroke Prison
  • Paleto Grocery Store
  • Paleto Liquor Shop
  • ESB Gas Station
  • Arcade

September Update:

• Tuner Shop
  • Harmony Repair
  • Haters Shop
  • Hayes Auto
  • Benny’s Motorworks
  • Impound Lot
  • Import Garage
  • Lost MC
  • LSCustoms
  • Mirror Park Houses
  • Mission Row Police Dept.
  • Pacific Bank
  • Pillbox Hospital
  • Vanilla Unicorn

MORE INFO: GABZV.COM

F.A.Q.

(+) How do I purchase?

Your payment will be made through Tebex, who is the official FiveM partner when it comes to buying assets. After your purchase, you will be able to download your files instantly.

(+) How do I download my package?

Connect to the keymaster and download your package under the “Purchased assets” tab.

(+) When will you add new content?

We will add new content monthly while listening to the community ideas and suggestions.

(+) Can I change the textures to my own taste?

Yes! We allow you to change any textures available to make it fit to your own server.

(+) How do I get whitelisted?

You don’t have to do anything for your server to be whitelisted. Granting access to your server is automated and instant. Purchases are tied to your Cfx.re account, not a specific license key. If you buy a package from us, this package will work for all of your keys. If another Cfx.re account needs access to the package (and is permitted to), you need to transfer your package license through the Keymaster.

(+) How is my subscription renewed?

Your subscription will be automatically renewed after 30 days. Which means you will not be charged at the beginning of each month, but based on your actual subscription date (+30 days).

(+) Can I cancel my subscription anytime?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription anytime. You will still have access to your content until the end of your subscription period. Your access will then be revoked, until you resubscribe.

51 Likes

How can I merge multiple maps so it doesn’t consider as high scripts amount?

5 Likes

you can put all the maps in a folder called [gabz] and then ensure the folder

I want to make all maps in 1 script. So total amount of scripts don’t go up for server.

2 Likes

Your total script count should not matter btw if that’s what you are worried about

You can’t it is not possible

1 Like

you cant now since hes made it encrypted.

1 Like

Some of the most amazing maps/mlos available within the FiveM Community. Some of these maps completely change the way you can roleplay within your FiveM Community. Our communities favourite maps have been: MRPD and the brand new UWU Cafe! Regardless of what you’re looking for - Gabz has already done it. Before the FiveM package, I had purchased all of the maps due to the quality of these maps but with the current package you get access to all of those maps + a bunch of new maps that further will blow your expectations away. Looking forward to the new maps as they come out each month!

8 Likes

Excellent work! You make awesome looking MLOs, I especially like the MRPD. Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

great maps & customer service i 100% recommend

1 Like

if i subscribe in november, can i download the previous month’s file?

2 Likes

Amazing MLO’S. The new Pizzeria and PDM is amazing. Thanks Gabz.

1 Like

Absolutely, you get instant access to all our releases by subscribing.

1 Like

You planning on also making a public version of Richman Mansion interior in the future? Thats definitely something I’d be interested in as well as the lake vinewood mansions. Not sure what your planning on doing in the future but either way everything looks sick and keep up the great work!

you and denis are doing a really good job keep up the great work

2 Likes

hmm i dont found the PDM in the list … is normal ?

It is under hub

1 Like

no… this is import :slight_smile: a other garage

1 Like

çpkgüzelhemenalın

good job :+1:

1 Like