[MAP] Christmas Content 2023

Christmas content

BUY HERE

Another Christmas is approaching and once again I bring my decorations to illuminate and decorate your server, 17 new ornaments models and new light options for palm trees, as well as a new Animated Tree.

The Christmas content is divided into two packages, one of them contains the Christmas Decorations and Lights spread throughout the map, and the other contains 3 Christmas Trees , one of which has 2 versions, distributed across 5 points on the map, if you want all the content you must buy both packages.

If you purchased any Christmas Content last year, choose the discounted packages.

Pay attention to the packages so there are no mistakes!

In addition, it comes with fake models so you can make your own changes with Codewalker.

Some images of Christmas Trees during the day/night

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Important informations

• The purchase process is done through Tebex, official partner of fivem, after the purchase you will have access to the files by connecting to keymaster in the GRANTED ASSETS tab.
  • We’re using the cfx team’s Asset Escrow, you can read more about it HERE
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Server Build 5181+ and Game Build 2545+
Support Yes
11 Likes

wow amazing

Great content!

Does this work with other MLOs’ as we have a lot of MLO’s like gabs and clubhouses and more?
Or will this not work with MLO’s in them areas?

Also , how will this effect FPS with all these lights?

Well, it works with any other mlo/map, unless of course, that other map moves/removes palm trees or street lights for example, in this case as mentioned in the description, I provide fake models so that you can make the necessary changes using codewalker, and if you can’t do it, you can contact me.
In terms of performance, the loading distance of the decorations is the same as the structures in which they are located, that is, the decoration “appears” and “disappears” at the same time that the street light renders or stops being rendered, for example, in addition the models have embedded lods, rendering a lighter version as you move away from them, these points contribute to the numerous amount of props not causing any drop in performance.

3 Likes

That’s a cool snowman :snowman:

Neeeeeeedd :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like