[MAP] Brazilian Police Department

What is:
This police department is a recreation that I did, aiming to create the pd similar to the pd that exists here in Brazil, his name is “Batalão Tobias de Aguiar” or “Batalhão da Rota”. This division of the police is called “Rondas Ostensivas Tobias de Aguiar” or “ROTA”

What is ROTA?

Summary

Named Death Squad, The Tobias de Aguiar Ostensible Rounds (ROTA) is a troop of the General Command of the Military Police of the State of São Paulo, and is also a policing modality of the 1st Shock Policing Battalion Tobias de Aguiar.

In 1970, the 1st Battalion “Tobias de Aguiar”, was converted into the Ostensive Rounds Tobias de Aguiar (ROTA), to fulfill the function of a Banking Round against the guerrilla bank robberies. It consisted of motorized teams of four men with heavy weapons. With the defeat of the guerrillas, in the early 1970s, the Shock Troops were maintained in policing and in the repression of common crime. Similar rounds have existed since the late 1950s, but they were in charge of the Civil Police. Many authors believe that it was from these Rounds that the Death Squad arose. ROTA became famous due to its great violence and death toll. This would lead some authors to classify it as the “institutionalization” of the death squad.

ROTA in real life:

Summary

unnamed

b7b14721328fdd0c887237e84bb88e00

Map Details:
This battalion is located in the standard location, right on the beach, where the exit to the highway is!

• PD similar to real life (not identical)
  • It has more than 20 rooms
  • Place for arsenal, seizures, commander’s room, cafeteria, infirmary, meeting room,
    etc …
  • Weighs only 9 MB
  • Well lit
  • Well optimized
  • Logos and signs with effect and LED (glowing in the dark)
  • I can make some changes according to the client

Screenshoots:

Summary

Preview: Preview PD ROTA
Purchase: PD ROTA - Tebex.io

I know it is a very private PD, for Brazil, but I thought it would be cool to show it to you even if no one is buying! I hope you like it and I hope you liked a little to know about the most feared police in Brazil, ROTA. :smiley:

My Other Maps:
Cayo Perico Bridge: Cayo Perico Bridge - Tebex.io
Nike Store: Nike Store MLO - Tebex.io

2 Likes

i recommend!!! thats cool, i see some guys using, this is the almost required map in brazil, slayed

1 Like

Thank you friend

Precisa de requisito?
e é pesado?

1 Like

Nao, porém ele funciona aomente pro fivem. É bem leve e otimizado