Many positions open! | SundownRP

I’m creating a fresh vMenu RP server, meaning almost all positions are open. I’m in need of:

LEO & SAFR Leadership/High Command members
Staff members
Other (Media team, gangs, civilian businesses, etc.)

Don’t see a position you’d like on the list? We’ll make arrangements! Simply reach out <3

We offer over 200 vehicles, complete LEO & SAFR fleets, dozens scripts & MLOs with new resources getting added each day! If you’d like to help kickstart the server, don’'t hesitate! Just trying to create a fun & friendly environment to RP.

Discord - vilkaviskietis
Server - SundownRP | FiveM
Much love!

1 Like

I am actively seeking a business partner who is a FiveM developer with a vision for creating a groundbreaking, enterprise-level server that wants to be a pivotal part of this ambitious project.

The layout of how the server will be is already written, organized and detailed.
It will provide an immersive and profound gaming experience. It’s based on the years of experience of playing on roleplay servers.

Your Commitement:

• Proficiency in FiveM development.
  • A visionary mindset with a desire for innovation.
  • Collaboration skills.

My Commitment :

I will handle the organization of methodology and ground rules, ensuring a well-structured project. I will oversee recruitment, staff supervision, and the professional execution of tasks to bring our server to fruition.

I am committed to invest in this endeavor by covering all expenses, including server advertisement and functionality costs.

contact discord : godfather.007

ngl looks like it’s written with ChatGPT :sob:

I’m glad that my thinking is compared to chatGBT :eyes:

if you wanna talmbout it js add my discord

bumpp

bumpp

We are currently looking for people that would like to take some responsibility in our community. Official applications will open soon. Becoming a Co-Founder right away won’t be possible tho. We are A Vmenu based server, currently focused on Los Santos only but may extend with additional law enforcement departments as we grow.

If you’re interested, shoot me a DM on discord: .aztec.

fresh edit

bumped

looking for 02s

lspd, safr, sasp & bcso 02 spots are open! fbi 04 and below!

bumpp

whole lotta HC spots available

stayed tha same

looking for department HC!

reach out!

don’t hesitate :pp

bumped

bumped