Majestic Roleplay⏪ I Looking For New Players I High FPS I Friendly Community I Come hangout!

Hey there! We are Majestic Roleplay. We strive to provide the best roleplay experience with many fun scripts, events, and cars! Join us on our adventure to build a city from the ground up, and immerse yourself in a new world. We are a community-based server that takes others’ opinions and suggestions very seriously. We strive to keep the city clean as far as bugs and other random things that may happen, while still in the early stages please keep in mind that some bugs and or other fivem issues may occur.

Click To Join NOW! >Majestic Roleplay <

Player Businesses

Bank/Jewellery Heists

Multiple Robbable Locations

Stress System

Tuner Chips w/ UI

Roleplay-friendly scripts and Anticheat

Custom jobs

Custom clothing

Custom LEO Vehicles (Looking For Staff)

Custom EMS Vehicles (Looking For Staff)

Pokemon cards

Custom handling for all in-game vehicles!

Custom items

Monthly events

AND MANY MORE!

1 Like

Great server has plenty to do for crims and civs. I have been getting very good fps around the entire map, so far it has been very fun cant wait for more to join

Progress updates We have added many different skills that are well worth leveling up. New business locations are up and running, and more collectibles such as “Hotwheels”, A few other jobs, and more criminal activity/robbable locations than ever.

However, we are still looking for staff/players so feel free to try something new!