Luxury Del Perro Pier Design [PAID]

• The pier map is most common social place for the roleplayers.

•So we recreated the pier and make it more luxury, more detailed and more soft.

•It has lounges, jaqquzies, big seating sofas and more.

360 Preview

Buy On Tebex

Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Number of lines
Requirements Requirements
Support Yes
20 Likes

Looks good!!

Good MLO, however, for the price you are charging someone would expect it to be done with quality. There are random collissions all around the MLO while running around, some collissions are missing in the fences and players simply fall through the glass, the default broken part of fence from GTA hasn’t been fixed, the grass is just a texture so the material is still a wood (shooting, walking on it, etc.) makes wood sounds, the material on the glass railing is all still metal from the previous GTA MLO and so you can’t shoot through it or break it, and it still makes metal sounds, some of the chairs placed are also missing collissions. On top of it all ped scenarios are still from GTA and haven’t been fixed, so you just have random peds walking into the walls and into the seats. Overall a nice MLO but for the price someone would expect all these small things to at least be fixed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warning!
It’s the floating props that’s a big red flag to me.:joy:

2 Likes

The map has DLC Props on there in your photo. In the rockstar editor the dlc props been

disappeared in rockstar editor.

The map has props as you see.

The random collissions been fixed today. Empty space filled with an colission. Thanks for the replys

9 Likes

Updated

3 Likes

Attention to those who are thinking of buying something from this seller; I’ve waited for an answer to a ticket for five months and closed it since there was no answer (I still have the screenshots if needed :smiley: ) so I don’t suggest buying some stuff from this seller.

sexy and useful. good job guys well done. nice roles can be playable here<3

It looks very different and beautiful. I wish them continued success.

Perfect, best map i have ver seen. Good job! <2

İ LOVE that bro. Thanks for ymap. please give me free!!

Great idea and perfect mapping, liked it…

looks really cool.

1 Like

Perfect mapping, loved it…

1 Like

very god design for social rp

Nicee gooddd

nice map bro gooodddd