LTD Addon Clothing

Heres my release of my addon LTD Clothing. Free for anyone to use.
I provide the PNG’s for you to use as well as an addon pack for FiveM that is drag and drop. Allowing for this to not overwrite any other MP clothing

Theres several clothing brands, LV, Nike and Under Armour
Choose what fits you best, FiveM addon has all

LTD_Addon_Release.zip (32.0 MB)

Some pics below thats about it

10 Likes

Link xD

1 Like

Its on there

Thanks for the release :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, Enjoy it

Thanks for the release quick question is there 24/7 eup

1 Like

I do have some made just not in this ill look at releasing a similar set

Great work on the LTD clothing!
I used it to make other variations:

2 Likes

Looking Snazzy, Ill be sure to release some other brands I have made

GG on making it free. there seems to be some drama surrounding a paid release…

1 Like

I may be stupid, but I added this, and can’t find it, how do you get to it? (I’m using vMenu)
EDIT: Nevermind, I was being an idiot, it just wasn’t loaded in yet XD

1 Like

one issue I did realize though, is that the hat doesn’t cover your hair, the hair goes through it. Other than that amazing job on this

1 Like

Thanks, I dislike the ridiculous prices on here for some things. This took me an hour to make, nothing at all

1 Like

Good to know it all fixed for you

1 Like

Thanks, The bug with the hair I am looking into, It would seem the way I make it addon doesnt like hats

1 Like

Yeah, hats are kind of a weird thing to make anyways. No rush though, the shirts by themselves are amazing.

Sometimes mask and hats glitch due to the head customization itself. If you mess with the jaw and chin and cheeks etc, it’ll be fine. For default hair, that is. Custom hair and hats have always been an issue.

Hey I know this post is very old, but how do you make your addon clothing? gtautil? or another way?

Google Durty Cloth Tool

perfect thanks!