• Vapid Scout
  • Vapid Stanier
  • Vapid Torrence
  • Declasse Vigero ZX
  • Western Wintergreen
  • Police Transporter
  • Custom Boat Trailer

Features:

• Build-in callsign system (works as a modkit)
  • K-9 Stickers (working as a modkit)
  • Rotating Spotlight
  • Supervisor Stickers (working as a modkit)
  • 2 variants of ram bars
  • Cruse lights (extras)
  • Textures that are shared between models are in one .ytd, so they take significantly less server resources
  • Templates are included
  • You can change the background color from black to white (RGB 0 0 0) or to blue (RGB 11 35 74) using RGB primary and secondary colors
  • You are able to edit .ytd files

On top of that You are able to customize how the callsign’s digits look by editing the callsign’s texture. (.psd included)

The pack is secured by FiveM Asset Escrow. More about that here → Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Requirements
Support Yes
1 Like

Is it possible to have a sidebar on the side sills?

There are sidebars on 4 vehicles, Dominator, Dominator GTX, Hellfire and Vigero.

You can message me on discord and we can figure something out if you want them on every vehicle.

But that will result in decreasing the amount of sirens somewhere else, because of GTA’s limit of 20

I feel $210 for adding lightbars to GTA vehicles is quite a hefty pricetag, Even if the lightbars were hand modelled yourself that is still an insane price (I’m assuming they’re not) Can you explain why it’s so much ? These are all rockstar model vehicles with a few extras (Very widely available) and some liveries.

I thought that might be a problem

First of all I would like to point out that it takes A LOT of time to make these, fix bugs and stuff like this. It took around 22 days of work to create models, liveries and lots of other features.

One of the most time consuming things is creating those callsigns and fixing lots of bugs.

The price includes time, knowledge and effort.

To the point
We have been worried about that decision, to make it $175 (215 with tebex fee) and we will stick to our original idea, which was $130 (+ tebex fee)

Thanks for the update :pray: I understand there is a lot of work involved and don’t want to discredit it as well they look really good, I think the reduction is much better, Only suggestion would be to release them seperately and that way the bundle would be cheaper :+1:

1 Like

That’s on a todo list to release them separately

1 Like

I’m genuinely sure that you’re not allowed to put these behind a paywall. They’re free to use normally, and if I check my sources, they say you’re not allowed to make money off of their models without their consent.

1 Like

Usually, when people make lore models they say you cant sell/make any money of them if they are not locked

1 Like

:cry: These are escrowed though, Even worse than locked

Trueeeeee

that is the case.

Is it legal selling free models? I see a lot of this models on gta5mods when author of models say dont edit and resell.Good way in this situation is tell authors of this models about this pack.

Btw its really good idea to selling edited models from rockstar lol

You mean really isn’t a good idea

It was sarcasm :stuck_out_tongue:

OP request