LS-PHONE (Dynamic Island)

He shouldn’t need to open a ticket to install something. That is something that should be publicly visible for everyone to read. Also, it appears that you barely check the tickets.

Drop the god complex.

2 Likes

shut up, you talk too much. There is a documentation link in the script already. The customer didn’t see this so I stated that we can help with the ticket

Oh, my, what a delightful bundle of joy you are! I simply can’t contain my excitement for the prospect of folks abandoning your beloved store and finally recognizing your true colours as a charmingly repulsive, hot-headed gremlin. It’s quite clear that those countless nights spent feverishly crafting your minuscule imitation of an iPhone have turned you into a whimsically temperamental creature. Bravo!

Based on your displayed responses in this public forum, it is evident to me that you lack any experience working in the retail industry.

Your customer service skills are extremely poor, and you exhibit arrogance. Additionally, you tend to assume that anyone who disagrees with you is attempting to defame you. It’s amusing how you use the term ‘defame’ when it is actually you who is tarnishing your own image and the positive reputation of the widely known movie franchise ‘Gremlins’. It’s also ironic that you label yourself as “0resmondev”. This is quite a bold statement, I must say.

It’s only a matter of time before your store is shut down for breach of copyright, you sad, angry little hobbit.

Hi, I’m just asking out of curiosity without trying to offend anyone. Why haven’t the other iPhone scripts been taken off the market, even though they’ve generated thousands of dollars from a brand that isn’t theirs? I only ask because I’m curious, I already commented before that iPhone does not have copyright in its interfaces, but if you say that I am not right, I would like to know why, I ask out of mere curiosity.

1 Like

Surely you can’t be that confused? This entire platform was built off of profiting from other people’s hard work, so it really comes as no surprise to me that we are seeing stuff like this happen. Especially when QS-PHONE made over $500K in sales.

Because it is only just now that Taketwo Interactive, Rockstar Games, Teb.ex and Cfx are working together to stop any attempt at copyright monetization.

Don’t worry too much about offending people, the gremlin has already drank his chocolate milk. He’ll be fine for the next few hours but until then, run for the hills.

Thanks bro one more question does you inventory, hudv4, phone, all work with esx legacy? just want to make sure before i buy all 3 thanks

1 Like

Yes sir

IThe Ticket section has no point to make Ticket. Already , found it

Sadly this phone was not what i expected. I had high hope for this phone but sadly this hade so many bugs and also i can not put in work numbers and stuff so u have to call invidiuals at work places. u dont need an item to use the phone u always have it so it stops the rp about stealig some ones phone when kidnapping… i hope it will be fixed in the future :frowning_with_open_mouth:
And the support was sadly really bad he could not speak english so he never understood what i said and tried to get help with!

!Update!

Im super glad i got my refund but im not gona hide info about this script from others!

0 / :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

I had to teach them how to link s4-house v3 to ox_inventory and for the rest I found my solutions to the problem without their help since they simply did not respond. it’s like at Codem scripts, it’s pretty and just flashy

//////nk

Does this phone support sending text messages to professional groups? For example, if someone robs a store, the police will receive a text message notification.!

support esx 1.1 ?

Hello! I’ve been testing the phone for a few days on my local server before implementing it on my official server. The phone does not work as it is said to work, everything is very nice but it is not 100% functional, I have been trying to contact support for 3 days and I still have no answer. I even asked for help from someone more experienced than me on the subject and he told me that he could not do anything else for me, it is installed well but the phone is full of defects. The truth is that I am very disappointed with the phone and I am very sorry to lose my money. The money you pay for the phone and the extra money you pay to try to have it run by a professional. I do not recommend it :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve had the exact same experience with this phone and their support. I can’t recommend them at all.

3 Likes

This phone is full of problems, it doesn’t work for me, all my users complain about the problems it has, it’s unfair to present something like this and it’s not what you expect, I want a refund of the lost money.

2 Likes

i won´t buy a script here again, too much horrible experience

2 Likes

if you are in esx 1.1, don’t buy it, the seller refuses to reimburse you for a script that does not work but as the transaction is in progress we will ask tebex directly,

dont buy this phone is scam fuck this phone buy quasar