LS-PHONE (Dynamic Island)

thx brooooo

nice w0rk

thx broo <3

i say 3 mobiles phone…

Good thing we are still treating this forum like a steam profile wall and instantly spam + REP!!!!! when you release something

Not sure if you got the memo, but selling real life branded content and trying to market it as “LS Phone” is pretty shady considering we all know it’s clearly an iPhone.

Here’s the memo in case it somehow didn’t reach you:

1 Like

Something seems off here, some of the ‘reps’ are coming from obvious fake accounts.

5 Likes

+rep :heart_eyes: cool

There all fake accounts or just people they’ve forced to come comment on the post. its every single post. he’s had several posts removed because he was clearly reselling other peoples work. I’m not sure why the moderators actually allow him to keep posting, when he is clearly just shady as fuck.

3 Likes

Use the report feature and explain it to them. They won’t do anything until it’s reported to them.

what the hell are you doing ahahahah, admins can see the login ip addresses. All separate users. It’s not a fake account. Anger and congratulate

Thx bro :heart::heart:

You can report as you wish. All accounts are real accounts. You are envious people, envious people who denigrate successful work instead of congratulating them

1 Like

You are right, I am in the process of making my own phone and I know the hard work that you spend in your product. Congratulations for your work, now enjoy the result.

thank you bro :heart:

1 Like

Nice iPhone :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I think IPhone does not copyright their UI, only some icons. (Also there are a lot of phones which are IOS, like: LB-PHONE, QS-PHONE, etc.)

1 Like

Regardless, too many red flags.

You are a very strange person, my friend. All phones sold use the same theme.

1 Like

At this point, it’s more than red flags. I have a friend who actually bought the phone and tried to set it up on his server following the directions and it didn’t work. He went to the Discord to get support for it and the Discord has a lot of members in it but there are no comments or random chatting anywhere which looks sus. He put in a ticket and it was closed and deleted an hour later, he made a 2nd ticket asking if it was a mistake that they closed his 1st ticket and it was viewed but left open and this is going on day 5 for him. I know he’s currently in the process of reporting to CFX.