LS Customs + Benny's GTA Online Style Menu - Need Help!

I downloaded an LS Customs script that has a GTA Online style menu and it is very outdated however I have chose to update a lot of the options myself and I have now become stuck with what to do to fix some of these issues.

ADDED BY ME

• Added Utility paintjobs.
  • Added Worn paintjobs.
  • Added Chameleon paintjobs.
  • Added any missing Wheels.
  • Added Track Wheels.
  • Added Street Wheels.
  • Added Race Wheels (F1).
  • Added Benny’s Bespoke Wheels.
  • Added Benny’s Originals Wheels.
  • Added Chrome Wheels.
  • Added 250+ Custom Wheels.
  • Fixed every typo error.

NEED HELP WITH

• Adding submenus to wheels so I have the option of stock and chrome instead of them all being in 1 submenu
  • Adding missing modifications for vehicles. (side panels, mirrors etc)
  • Adding neon coloured headlights.
  • Adding missing neon layouts (I have front, back and sides however I want the individual options like front or back or sides)
  • Adding low grip tire option
  • Adding tire designs (custom tires)
  • Tire smokes not working
  • Bulletproof tires not working

So yeah i’ve left the download below aswell as an image of the menu itself, I just really need someone who can help as I know it’s probably simple to some. I have sat here for days now fixing issues for this and im now stuck on probably the easiest part lol, any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Download: GitHub - Kxlum/GTA-Online-Style-LS-Customs-Script: GTA Online Style LS Customs Script - Has a few issues and this is why I uploaded it so people can help.

Preview 1:

Preview 2:

Instead of Google Drive, I recommend uploading it to GitHub so people can open Pull Requests for a faster development process.

2 Likes

I wrote this up quickly earlier on and didn’t have time, I have now moved it to github :slight_smile:

is it possible to make a translation file for all options in the menu?

Can you provide more information? I don’t understand what you mean.

He means translations/localization to other languages for the menu. Which I guess you could configure on a server level.

Yes, that’s exactly what I meant.

I didn’t create the script so I don’t really know how to, i only posted this to get help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.