LRP--criminalrecord

:man_facepalming: :joy: i missed that part lol thanks bud.

1 Like

no prob (:slight_smile:

Okay so the problem i am having now is after closing the mdt the tablet is stuck in my hand and also i am unable to use T to send server messages or use commands.

Also what would be cool is to make the tablet/MDT an item so then it would not open unless you have the tablet/item. :slight_smile:

How do you add a jail button and tie in your fines. Invoices

If it’s a good idea, we could try, thanks

regarding the T, we block it to prevent the character from entering bugg by entering the data.
When the mdt and open chat is the character freezes, so when you open the mdt, the chat crashes and becomes active again when the mdt closes.

you could clone the “declaration” part and try to put it, I think you can be guided by how the tables or the code are.

mdtpd pongo ese comando y el pj coge la tablet y sale la inteface luego haga lo que haga no me guarda los que escriba en la tabelt y se me queda bloqueado quue solo puedo usar f8 ya e puesto elk archivio jar que publicasteis a bajo y si go sin pode movermne

Hello, the pj blocking thing is because we wanted to avoid a bugg, because when you enter the data sometimes the chat opens, so we block access to the chat before entering the mdt.
Regarding what doesn’t save the information, see if you uploaded the database properly.

im having a issue and its not a big issue but the date of birth is very sketchy sometiems it works and its buggs is it possible to remove it and maybe not use a system where the dob is got from user tables and just is saved with whatever the cops puts ?

In the date of birth table, you have to place the same format that the person put on when the character was created.

Example:

1995-08-11

1995-11-08

Exactly you have to place the format that the person put on when the character was created in the “Criminalrecord”
That’s why you have to ask for identification to be able to fill in the data correctly. (within role)

A few lines were added in the “Client.lua” to fix the bugg of the object that remained in your hands and the animation.
Thanks ah:

psd: I don’t know your name, that’s why I put the picture.

Hi, Good idea and script.

I try but I can’t close tablet. Stuck in my screen.
Please looking close UI line.
in my opinion add to close button.
İf select button close ui.

I don’t know html css and js.
If I knew I would help.

I follow topic :stuck_out_tongue:

ead the comments there we leave a fix to fix it.

1 Like

Fixed el problema era que cambie de nombre la carpeta de script la puse como viene por defecto y funcionas bien

I don`t have a folder with that name, what can i do

lrp-criminalrecord/html/assets/js/

here bro.

hey i try that but sometiems when u go to add a report it doesnt say no person found with this name it just doesnt work?

You have to enter the exact data of the character.