Low GPU usage just in FiveM

Problem: I have the same fps with the lowest and the highest settings. With the lowest settings my gpu is just working with 25% and in the highest settings, its working on 100%.

GTA V version? Most recent
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Rockstar Games
Windows version? Windows 10 64 Bit
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot

System specifications Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz, GTX 1650 Super
What did you do to get this issue? Use FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? All

Also add what you already tried so far.
Lowered all graphics settings, including lowering Direct X version to 10 and reinstalling FiveM and GTAV. I changed the graphic settings and the settings in the nvidia control panel.

3 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Well ya, the lower the settings the more cpu dependent it will become.

I think it’s not your problem. I have more fps on highest graphic settings in FiveM so…

1 Like

Others have 90% gpu usage with the lowest settings

Theres more factors in all this, different hardware, different resolutions… the question is… are you lagging?

Hey, I’d like to say I have the same issue with kinda the same circumstances : most recent GTA V version, legit, on Epic Games, on Windows 10 Professionnal 64 Bit, GTX 1660 Super, AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
Story mode works just fine, no lag at all, but whenever I join a server, the GPU clock is still the base clock, even when playing, which causes a lots of lag, even with normal settings.
The base clock of my GPU is 1530 MHz, it should be at least 1900MHz (that’s what I get when playing most of games)
Also I tried uninstalling display drivers with DDU yesterday and reinstalled them since I changed my GPU recently (it was a GTX 555) so I thought it might be the problem but it wasn’t…

Maybe a Problem with fivem and the super series?

Doubtful, as every GPU uses the same API, games don’t need to do anything specific for some GPUs, that’d be stupid.

Have you guys even tried playing on an actual clean server, so not some roleplay server/other server with 5000000 cars and scripts and maps added?

1 Like

Yes i did

1 Like

Cool! What server, just to be sure?

Also, can you provide an .etl trace? Xperf Basics: Recording a Trace (the ultimate easy way) | Random ASCII – tech blog of Bruce Dawson

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.