Low FPS on Client after server start

Server Artifact Version: b7326
Operating System (Windows/Linux): Windows
Error screenshot (if any):
Crash files (if any): client profiler DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service
Server config (server.cfg): Resource.cfg: resource.cfg - Pastebin.com
Path to server files: D:\Flat Iron\server-data
Path to cfx-server-data files: D:\Flat Iron\server-files
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VYu8SnLous&ab_channel=Khorkovskiy
Describe your issue
Guys, the situation is as follows…When starting the server, fps = 1-5 when logging on to the server. This happens after adding a script, and any script at that. As I understand it, some script that has been on the server for a long time conflicts with the new one and this miracle happens. How can I find the reason for this behavior of the server? Does anyone have any ideas?
At the moment, there are 297 different resources on the server, including MLO

What have you tried?

The problem is that the project has been running for more than a year and a half. We regularly update the kernel and all relevant scripts. The problem appeared about a month ago, at that time I thought that the reason was one of the last scripts installed, after disabling it, the problem disappeared, but it reappeared after I added another script today. I suspect that the problem is generally in the third script, which conflicts with those that I installed recently.
But I can’t physically find which of the previously installed scripts causes this problem, because I simply don’t understand how to find it)

Solved

how do you resolved? i have the same problem

we had the lto_newspaper script. We used it to create various books. I had to completely duplicate the script, renaming the functions. At the beginning of the problem that I described, we had over 30 similar books. Now I have rewritten lto_newspaper myself, adding a config with support for several books at the same time

So if you have a similar script that you have duplicated, I advise you to start by disabling these scripts and look at the behavior of the server.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.