Up to date: yes
Its Legit
On Steam
Windows version: win 10 - 22H2
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again: yes
What did you do to get this issue: starting RedM Launcher or joining server
What server did you get this issue on: none or different servers for testing

Hello there,
nearly every time when i start my RedM Launcher, i got an ear bursting sound, that wont stop unless i close the launcher. I tested it multiple times, the sound comes immediately or just when i try to join a server (different servers non specific). I looked up my sound options in windows, in the launcher and on my RDR2 game in steam. All is right there and i got this sound only in the RedM launcher, not anywhere else, not even in the FiveM launcher. So, i tried it with clearing the cache, restart my PC, uninstall all RedM data and reinstall it, but got the same problem again. Is it a problem with connecting to MumbleVOIP? What could i try else? I didn’t had this Problem three days before, when i first played on RedM. It started this sound just today and i didn’t changed anything on the launcher, game or PC.

CitizenFX_log_2023-04-22T101151.log (86.4 KB)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.