Lotus Village map + Dome Real map! Creation original by VF Store

Dome Real map for FIVE/SP.
Content original by VFStore.

GET THE DOME REAL NOW:
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

d0b5e3eeea92ef93fbefce77fcea3f4a223cc3a3|750X422

Embark on a breathtaking aerial construction, a true fortress in the skies, exuding both charm and power. Charming structures surround a central space purposefully designed for meetings and deliberations. At the heart of this power and beauty lies a location that seamlessly blends symmetry and straight lines. Access to this majestic structure is granted through a portal, serving as the gateway to a map that transports visitors to a setting evoking the richness and mysteries of the East Indies. Whether for clandestine meetings, mysterious activities, or simply to bask in the grandeur of this celestial enclave, this location offers the perfect combination of architectural splendor and privacy for those looking to reign supreme in their own domains in the skies.

Lotus Village for FIVE/SP.
Content original by VFStore.

GET THE LOTUS VILLAGE NOW:
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

d0b5e3eeea92ef93fbefce77fcea3f4a223cc3a3|750X422

Embark on a journey through an extensive map, a tapestry of five distinct indoor environments, and a myriad of outdoor landscapes. Begin your exploration in two identical, cozy chambers, offering comfort and respite. Adjacent to these chambers, an alchemical haven awaits, brimming with mysterious potions and arcane apparatus. Venture further into a storage area, where treasures and curiosities are stashed away, guarded by the echoes of forgotten stories. Nearby, a lively tavern beckons, providing a communal space for tales, laughter, and shared camaraderie. The outdoor realms unfold with the majestic Lotus Temple, a serene sanctuary embraced by nature. Reflect by the tranquil Deer Lake, or seek inspiration in the botanical gazebo, a haven for the study of exotic flora.

I hope you can support my work and your feedback is super important for me to make improvements.
Soon there will be more news! Browse through our other thematic maps by clicking here.

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based Yes
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Base FiveM and OpenIV SP
Support Yes
2 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful map :astonished: :sparkling_heart: