Lost City RP, Whitelisted Jobs, Custom cars, custom scripts, And much More!

:fire:Lost City RP :fire::policeman:Whitelisted Jobs​:policeman::oncoming_automobile:Custom cars​:oncoming_automobile::construction:custom scripts​:construction::sparkles:And much More!:sparkles:

Lost City Roleplay Is A Growing Economy Server Featured In The City Of New York. We Contain Premium Maps You Never Seen Before, Premium Scripts Designed To Enhance The Realism Of Whitelisted Jobs, Helpful & Friendly Staff, 100+ Custom Cars, Private Housing, Gangs Turf Wars, Plus So Much More! Our Mission Is To Not Only Be The Best Server We Can Possibly Be But Also Make Our Roleplayer’s Better Also, Everyday. Although Roleplaying Is Fun We Want It To Also Be An Immersive Learning & Growing Experience For All Members In The Community

WHITELISTED JOBS
1: NYPD (OPEN)
2: FDNY/EMS (OPEN) (In Need)
3: GANGS (Multiple) (OPEN)
4: Mechanic (OPEN)
5: The Rebels Mafia (OPEN) (In need)

I had to jump into a voice call to try to get simple info about the server because they could not understand the simple question of
What jobs do you have.

You asked and we answered then got mad because you heard one persons voice.

it took me joining the voice chant and explaining to you what i ment to get my answer. you guys couldn’t comprehend the text “what jobs do you guys have” you kept linking me to a list of 5 whitelisted jobs.

You never asked whether you wanted the non whitelisted job

i shouldnt have to? i asked what jobs you had. should you not list all of them? unless you wanted to leave out the hidden jobs which wasnt what was happening.

Ok, ask that to another server they will most likely tell you their whitelisted jobs. ppl ask for those normally.

amazing server would suggest 10/10

1 Like

Bumping

1 Like