Lost access to my 2FA and i cant get in

Environment questions

GTA V version? Latest.
Up to date? Latest.
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit copy.
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam.
Windows version? 10 Pro.
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Irrelevant.
Error screenshot (if any) Irrelevant.
System specifications Irrelevant.
What did you do to get this issue? Lost access to the 2FA.
What server did you get this issue on? Irrelevant.
CitizenFX crash zip file N/A.
CitizenFX.log file N/A.
.dmp files/report IDs N/A.

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot N/A
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot N/A
Filepath to FiveM folder N/A
FiveM client folder screenshot N/A
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? N/A
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? N/A

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? i lost access to my account @Wushi because i no longer have access to my 2FA.

What are you trying to do? get my account back, i lost access to the 2FA and have no way to get into my account.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? there isn’t anything i can do i tried resting my password but it didn’t work, there isn’t anything apart from removing my 2FA but i cant do it because there is no back up codes or like any way for me to disable it unless i actually get back into the account

Error screenshot (if any): N/A Will show if needed

What did you do to get this issue? June 4th 2021

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! N/A

Additional comments

I have a lot of history on the account and would love to have it back i played on it a lot to and i opened the FiveM launcher and then it singed me out for no reason then i couldn’t log back into my account because i don’t have access to the 2FA.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.