Los Santos Roleplay | Serious Roleplay from SA:MP | Custom Framework / Scripts | GTA:V Lore | Looking for Contributor

header_logo

Hello and welcome to Los Santos Roleplay,

Our goal is very simple: we want to create a Heavy RP server on GTA V. We intend to achieve this goal with a strong development team, an experienced administration team, and, most importantly, an active community.

We intend to push ourselves to a high roleplay - making sure that everything looks and feels as realistic as possible while remaining fun and entertaining for our players.

To achieve this goal, our staff has decided to establish some basic guidelines to avoid the mistakes made by other communities:

1. We recruit an active staff that focuses primarily on helping players:

In my experience, a staff member should strike a good balance between enforcing server rules and helping players understand how the server works or simply assisting a player in a time of need, and that is exactly what we will do. We will mainly focus on making sure that the player has every opportunity to explain his or her side of the story, to appeal to the verdict of higher-level administrators multiple times if necessary, and any other tools that will help us reach a mutual understanding with the player both when things are going his or her way and when things are not going his or her way.

1. Community feedback and constant updates:

This server will be constantly renewed - we will try to perfect the functioning of every little part of the server. Much of this is simply up to the development team, of course, but I want the community to give us feedback, send suggestions, and actively participate in improving the server. I can tell you for sure that as a new community I will make sure to take every suggestion into consideration and that a good portion of those suggestions will be implemented in one way or another.

As a final note, I would simply like to add that the ultimate goal of the server is to create a realistic RP environment for our players in every aspect, so if you plan to take part in this project and create the future of RP servers on GTA V, I wish you the best of luck!

EAXrYkw

LEADERSHIP

Danco - Head of Development

Norther - Head of Community

We are looking for people willing to join the project and achieve our vision with us.

invite expired