Los Angeles Public Safety Roleplay | Anyone can be LEO | Hiring Staff | Join Discord! https://discord.gg/P3TTsqT

LARP Banner

Greetings, I am the founder and Creator of LAPSRP. We offer the finest RolePlay Experience from a public server!The server has been up for about 2 weeks and we get an average of 6-8 player rp. We have Beautiful Fire Vehicles and LEO Vehicles. .As a Founder we keep the community out of a nut shell just for people like you who are looking to RolePlay and have fun while RolePlaying. I Created this community for everyone. I wanted something where I could just jump in the game and relax after a stressful day at work. I wanted somewhere New Players could come, Where People looking for a FiveM Community could go. I wanted to have a community where everyone is welcome no matter How long you have been Roleplaying. I Decided to create a Public officer for the sheriff’s office! So if you don’t want to apply for State and Fire Then you could read a few guides and start patrolling right then and there. I want this community to grow and the only way it can grow is with the help of you guys! So Please Feel free to stop in. I will post our discord ink Down Below!

ONLY REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER IS

Must be able to speak Fluent English!

Must have a working Microphone!

Must have a Copy of GTA5!

Must have discord!

Discord: https://discord.gg/P3TTsqT

Cad/MDT:Don’t want people signing up for no reason

***Departments***

Los Angeles State Police
Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department
Los Angeles Fire Rescue
Los Angeles Civilian Operations

***Sub Department***

Open: Sandy Shores Police Department
Open: Paleto Bay Police Department
Open: S.W.A.T/S.R.U (All Departments)
Open: CIU (All Departments)
Open: IA (All departments)
Open: TED(All departments)

**What Features do we have in LARP?**

Server sided EUP
CAD/MDT
Redneck Vehicles
KBR410 Vehicles
Custom Scripts
Custom interiors
Staff Applications
State Trooper Applications
Anyone can join sheriff
Custom Civilian Vehicles
Custom Civilian Emotes
Enabled the Train
Fixed AI
AI - Pullover Script

Why we Want You
We would love to even talk to you if that’s the case! We are growing and while we are growing we want everyone to feel the same, happiness, joyful, relaxed, and stress free. We will take any suggestions that you have and we will listen with you.We also know that public servers are sometimes not the best and not fun but here at LAPSRP we thrive on your happiness and suggestions to make us even better.

Thank you for reading the post,we hope you join!

LAPSRP - Board Of Directors

1 Like