Lore Friendly or Real Life?

Based on discussions with some of my buddies, I am curious, how many of you prefer Lore Friendly content over real life content? Meaning using cars that are based around the GTA universe instead of the real life counterpart. EX. instead of say a Dodge Charger you would have a Bravado Buffalo, or a Ford Explorer, you would have a Vapid Scout.

Me personally I feel that I am turning more towards enjoying the lore friendly stuff since it makes more sense in the lore of the game, having real life models drive around with all the GTA cars, it doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense. Plus, if you see a real life car model driving around then its obvious its a real person. Using lore friendly cars allow you to blend in more.

This is just my opinion, let me know yours

1 Like

In my past server projects I have always been on the lore friendly side. I personally hate most things that break immersion.
And especially vehicles usually do break immersion. You can see those vehicles from a mile away since they are usually higher detail than vanilla. Or they use the wrong materials on the textures etc. It’s often just plain obvious.

Apart from the whole copyright thingy of course, but that’s nothing for this topic.

1 Like

I honestly like to have both, just because I like the classic cars + super (Custom) cars.

I think it allows players to also pick whatever they want to drive.

2 Likes

I agree.

One thing I never understood.

Cops drive around in crown vics, mustangs and chargers.

But then there is no civilian version for example so the only mustang that „exists“ is a cop car.

Never made sense to me.

I’ve always rolled with these nice lorefriendly packs , vanillaworks is golden!

It’s just weird seeing a charger roll around next to a „Vapid, or Obey“