Looking to learn the ropes

So I’m new to this and I really enjoy watching people do it I think I would be great at it but I’ve never used keyboard and mouse I use controller. If there’s anyone that has the patience and time to teach me the controls for for keyboard let me know how to link up

2 Likes

I would suggest joining a server and asking. Each server has their own keybinds. You can also see what resources a server has; the most common menu most people use is vMenu, which uses M to open it.

You’d be welcome in our city! discord.gg/deviserp

I have a guide that I wrote myself to not only get you started in RP in general, but another that helps give you a rundown of some of the basic commands to use when you are out and about in our town.

If you join in, just post in the general chat to see about the guide and I can send it over to you!

add me on discord
King EB110#0001 and I can show you around

Yess thank you!!

Hey TCT3KINGS!

We just launched our community and are extremely open to new players. We have a group of 4-8 people that get on every night (including one player whose first server was ours!), cops to teach you how law enforcement works, a cartel boss looking to recruit those who prefer a life of crime, and civilian role-players who need some friends and coworkers.

If this sounds like your sort of thing, we’d love to meet you. Our time zone is primarily Eastern Standard Time (EST), with myself in PST. Our city has no allowlist or any restriction, but you won’t be able to use anything other than the general chat on Discord until you have logged into the server at least once.

Check out our Server Bazaar post for more, including the connect and Discord links:

1 Like

You should definitely join Chimera RP! No cap! You will be addicted to our server soon!

I was in DoJ for years and would be more than willing to help you learn about FiveM. I have a community if you’re interested in joining.

1 Like

this has been my first roleplay server ever and i am hooked can’t wait to make this community a great one. thanks for having me everyone

Hey man if your looking for a community come check out [EN] [US] [ 15+] New Mindset Roleplay ~ vMenu based ~ - #31 by Z_ChampionNMRP we are community just restarting and looking for members we need people for the following
Departments:
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire Department
Dispatch

Requirements:
Be 15+
Have a mic
Have a PC
And have GTA for FD and LEO spots.

Feel free to come check us out we would love to have you!!!

Cheers,
Dispatch Director
Z. Champion
New Mindset Roleplay

Hello,

If you are still looking and interested, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are a community run by experienced FiveM members with experience in communities such as DoJRP and OceansideRP. It’s a place that all of our members have said they feel comfortable in.

You can check us out at our Discord Fan Server

or our server post below

FreshStart Roleplay | Custom Framework | Custom EUP | Looking for Admin, Staff, and Devs! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Each server is different, most use similar binds to GTAO. If you want to get a good experience, since you are new, I recommend you come check us out NEORP - Northeast Ohio Roleplay is recruiting! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Im well accustomed now lol thanks i dont kno how to delete this post so people can stop replying :sweat_smile: