Looking to join server as LEO

Hey Folks, I wanted to put out a feeler for servers looking for LEO.

A bit about myself, 30M, fairly busy work-wise,
used to spend hours on Arma 3 altis life as PD.

Looking for a fun crew to RP with, enjoy gameplay like traffic stops, undercover (more RP than combat centric, I think LEO is the make or break for how fun a server is for all players).

What I bring is some great RP; just looking for an environment that would be good with my work so I can hop in and out depending on real-life events.

Thanks for your consideration and all the best.

Hey Man

I’m Apart of the team over at Emerald Valley Roleplay, A fairly new server but filled with experienced members, Feel free to come and check us out if you want

Feel free to check us out at Auspire Roleplay!

Public Discord
Website

1 Like

We are look for LEOS in DEEP RP, DeepRP | A FiveM Community!

Hey!! Come try our server currently building a player base so can progress through the ranks quickly and we also have an awsome player city event coming up take a look here…

Dont know what time zone you are buddy - but if you’re UK / EU - look at YUME RP - STORY FOCUSED ROLEPLAY :blush:

:sparkles: At Yume RP :sparkles: you have 4 character slots, so you can create and weave different tales and experience the city from many perspectives. :two_hearts: We love to see you be creative and enhance your roleplaying skills :airplane:

Hey, we are a new server with lots of open positions to fulfil. Come check us out. We are whitelisted but just send me a dm on discord @Juniper Monroe and I will get you in.

Urbvn Pvrvdise Roleplay - Launched! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Check us out we are hiring for PD and looking to gain more community members.

Check out Borderline RP, I think you will fit in great! Borderline RP | Whitelisted vMenu

Hey, we are a new server with lots of open positions to fulfil. Come check us out. We are whitelisted but just send me a dm on discord @Juniper Monroe and I will get you in.

Prosperity Roleplay :gem: || Looking For Staff and Experienced LEOs || Streamer Friendly || Serious and Realistic RP || Realistic Economy || Player Owned Businesses || Live Anywhere || Custom Cars & Clothing || Gambling || Drugs - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community