Looking for servers with active firefighting

hey, i hope this is going in the right place, ive seen a few posts around, i am looking to join a server for firefighting and ems, i have real life experience in both and love to share with others and teach them stuff and just get to meet others and the fun stuff that comes with RP here on FiveM

3 Likes

This One

My server’s FD is almost completely made up of IRL fire fighters and Paramedics we are active most nights. feel free to join the community discord. we are still in the Beta testing of our server so we are kinda small. MUST BE 18 +. Nexus Fire Gaming

Hello lethal_kitten2!

I’d like to introduce you to Project Life that is planned to launch in late January.
We are focusing a lot of our development towards the integration between police, firefighters & EMS in a way that is new and realistic.

There are real-life firefighters and EMS that are part of our community which has helped shape the features and roleplay. Everything you can do as a firefighter in real life, you can do on our server.

Read more on our forum post if you are interested. If you have any questions, send me a message!

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Still looking?

While we just restarted after a couple years, we had an excellent fire department back in the day and still hold ourselves to that standard. Come learn more about it here: NEORP - Northeast Ohio Roleplay is recruiting! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

• Department of Cops Roleplay Whitelisted | vMenu w/ Framework and Standalone Economy -
    ===Hello, we are one of many FiveM whitelisted servers, we have many of the same features as other servers, but one thing that differs from us is our intent for good RP. We don’t do this by copying large whitelisted servers. We make our own fun expierence. With trained and mature staff that enforce rules and help recruit we see no issue getting troubled RPers disiplined and/or removed.===

• Female and Male Addon civ EUP, around 30 per gender and more added every day!

• What do we have to offer? -
    (.) Custom EUP made by our server’s developers and Graphics team.
    (.) Teamspeak 3 server, CAD/MDT System (Quality over Quantity)
    (.) Staff members and command members of departments that spend time on the server, they do more than what many other servers request of these ranks.
    (.) Custom Scripts and a Custom Framework
    (.) AI Robbery script that provides an illegal yet entertaining act of criminality
    (.) Various User Interfaces such as a ATM UI, Jail UI, and many more!
    (.) Many different LEO Divisions such as Major Crimes, Cainine, Aviation
    (.) Organized discord, all in one spot, clean, minimal channels
    (.) Open ranks for departments all the way up to 03 spots (High command ranks)
    (.) Civilian vehicles and many MLOs for everyone to use
    (.) RP is both Los Santos and Blaine County
    (.) Departments: BCSO LSCSO SAST SAFR
    (.) Open Staff Applications
    We do have fire/ems and are looking to hire actively
    If you need any further information - contact Reef#9448 on discord
    𝐷𝐸𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐢𝑂𝑃𝑆 π‘…π‘‚πΏπΈπ‘ƒπΏπ΄π‘Œ

Lifestyle Roleplay is recruiting for Fire & EMS HC!!! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ [EU/US] Lifestyle RP β€’ 18+ β€’ LGBTQIA+ Friendly β€’ Custom Clothes & Hair β€’ Indepth Economy & Jobs β€’ Gang, Jobs, Storylines β€’ Multi-Character β€’ Whitelisted & Public - #68 by tedanderson

Hello Lethal_kitten2 starlight Valley RP is always looking for Fire and Ems Starlight Valley RP