Looking for Script testers for Emote Menu

This post is not a release post, I’m looking for testers before moving it over to release.

I’m in the middle of updating and fixing the old script of RP-Emotes and have been using it on my own server for a bit now. I want to make it available to others to use with the changes and fixes made. I also want to see if it runs OK for others on other server versions.

So far, I’ve fixed issues with qb-core servers using it. I am looking for players on other server types to give the script a test so I can see if any issues pop up that were missed.

I plan to keep it open source, allowing the public to help out. I’m aware of the RP-Emotes history, but I’m not following that rabbit hole or discussion. This is its own custom fork that’s heavily modified.

You need to remove other emote menus from the server before adding this.

Install is easy as

Add ensure nox-rpemotes to your server.cfg under ensure [qb] core if you use that core

in your server config follow the git post …

Download Link

This version will be available as read only soon, it can still be downloaded as it is.

I’m going to remake the code under a new name or project. Now that I have the go-ahead from TayMcKenzieNZ, the new menu will stay free to the community.

1 Like