Looking for Owners, and a staff team (READ DESC IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING THIS!)

I know it sounds crazy that I am looking for a server owner, cause wouldn’t i already be one lol, but hear me out.

I am a developer, and I have a server that I own which I really would like to be the famous ‘top’ owner but I do not have time, besides I love scripting and doing dev work more than commanding people and having that responsibility, because I already have so much on my plate, so I am calling for YOU.

Here are the essentials/things i would look for:

• More than 6 Months Experience with owning a server/being a staff member [must show proof]
  • Able to fund any costs for the server [just in certain times which is very rare, but this is HIGHLY important.]
  • 13+ or older, youngins are welcome!
  • Great Problem Solver, financially smart, knows how to make great decisions
  • Has knowledge with QBCore and friendly.

In return, I give you.

• In-game access to the server [no txadmin website panel.
  • anything that you want/need in the game
  • any mlos, files, etc. [comes out of my pocket]
  • A friendly experience, If you show me respect, I show you respect and I will shower you with anything in the server you desire.
  • Ask away any questions in dms! I may have not listed all of my values here.

There may be more that I ask of you when you dm me, but that is it so far. If you would like to become a staff member for the server, or check out the server, hit me up on discord!

DISCORD: VERT_DEV

I would appreciate it if you would send me like a portfolio with google slides, google documents, or anything like that, even a video would be highly AMAZING, but if you need to vc or text me, its great too, as long as you are fit for the job, I will hire you!

bump bb

bumpp

bumppp

hit me up… im down
I sent friend request on discord.

Hello,
I recently seen your looking for someone to run a server with post, i have been in the fivem community since it’s release in 2015. I have alot of administrative experiences as a director and more. I would love and be honored to work with you and build your server well and to get people in the server. I just recently added you on discord, my username is kevinmccarthy on there if you want to get in touch and we can communicate more on there.

Thank you!

What’s your discord?

stargazrr_

1 Like

are you still looking

bump: UPDATE, I now own a server, but i am looking for people to play with, developers, and staff members. [developers MAY get paid, if you only work for PAY do NOT dm me. same discord: stargazrr_

bump!

i added you my discord is likeabledalton200