Looking for new devs

Hello all!!

I’m looking for entry-level devs that are either new to programming, new to Lua/C#/MySQL, or just want to start programming.

I am trying to put a team together to start creating open-source content for FiveM being in-game content, development tools, and custom mods for communities.

I have been programming off/on for the last 7 years mostly with web development like HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL, and React with about a year or two in C#. I have a pretty good knowledge of how programming/scripting works, but Lua is new to me and would like to work with others to gain more knowledge of the language itself and also build cool things for people to use.

I have a few great ideas on what I would like to do and have already setup a dev server to get started.
If interest, respawn to this post or shoot me a message.

Thanks for the read guys/girls!!

2 Likes

hello, i am new to programming/Developing and i have taken Interest to your post. i have been playing FiveM for almost a year and have been wanting to lean how to Develop a server. I think it would be cool to start with a team!

Hello, Im not really a new dev, im been doing it for about 5+ Months. But i wouldnt mind to learn new things if i could. I would love to be a part of a team if possible. My discord is RJ#9719

Hi there. I’m new/yet to script on the platform FiveM. I would like to start my expertise as a team and get more experience within the scripting area.

Thanks.
Velco

pm me ill help
im experienced looking to create open source content

Hello @7G_Optimus.

I am very interested in your interest in finding entry-level devs. I myself have been coding for a long time and have been doing LUA for about a year now - something like that. I also have some experience in LUA, HTML, CSS, Python, little bit of JavaScript. I would like to talk more. Just PM me back or hit me up on Discord to talk more. My ID will be down below! Talk to you soon!

Discord ID: WestCoastWill#7525

WestCoastWill