Looking for hand-held radio emote

Hey all, have received a suggestion for my server about some kind of emote/script that uses a handheld radio, will attach a picture for reference. I’m unsure which server the picture was taken on.

Would anybody be able to point me in the direction of this emote/script, or recreate it? I don’t mind paying.

I’m unsure of the animation’s actual origins, but a very similar animation (if it’s not the same) is included in RPEmotes under the name “Walkie Talkie 4” (/e wt4). You could extract it from the resource and use it for your server, or start to use RPEmotes, whatever fits you the best.

As @MadsL mentioned above RPEmotes might be a good solution for you. If you are looking for a dev to implement this animation into some functionality for an existing script, or want a new script relating to this in general - my DMs are open!

Heya, we were using DPemotes previously, one of our members managed to figure out that it was RPemotes that had the animation. Thank you though!

Hi! Thank you for the offer, we managed to figure things out in the end and have got it implemented

how would you extract the resource?

aye could ya send me a code for this, the radio im using is “ac_radio” and im using pma-voice…please and thank you

could you share it please

1 Like