Looking for FiveM Economy Server!

Hey! I’m currently looking for a new fivem server to play on and maybe stream on.
I’m Looking for an economy server not vMenu! I would prefer Whitelisted but if not thats okay. Comment your discord and I’ll add you ASAP! I’m also a semi-developer, I can read some code and fix bugs, and configure scripts but I cannot fully make scripts and code. I also am a really good staff with tons of experience!

2 Likes

Bump!

ScaredyKat#8900 I am working on a new unique eco server and i would like you to be a part of it :smiley: message me and lets chat

We use a custom framework and are an economy server. Check us out! Venture RP // HCORE Framework // Redzones // Mining/Racing // Controller Support // Custom Businesses // Custom Cars // Hiring Police/EMS/Staff

Devoted Roleplay
Est. 2020

Introduction:
Welcome to the Devoted Roleplay Community! We are a new and constantly evolving roleplay community looking for new members to come and join us. We offer a variety of different departments for you to choose from.

What Is Devoted RP?
The Devoted Roleplay community is a serious, yet enjoyable Grand Theft Auto V PC Roleplay community based on Civilian and Emergency services roleplay with an emphasis on realism, structure, and persistence. We are currently looking for individuals of the age Fifteen and up to join our community. The Devoted Roleplay community is run by our experienced adult leadership. Our community currently has two dedicated Teamspeak 3 servers for verified members, One dedicated testing server to test assets prior to being placed into maine server, One dedicated roleplay server for verified members, An advanced CAD/MDT system for our members who successfully pass training, custom vehicle packs & liveries that reflect real life models, two Dedicated Discord servers, and we are constantly working on improvements to enhance the experience for our members.

What Does Devoted RP Offer?
The Devoted Roleplay community can offer the member with a roleplay experience that they’ve never had before. We are a structured community that aims to create an realistic, and immersive experience for dedicated individuals looking to help us become something better and better.
[10:37 PM]
Features of Devoted RP:
Fully Whitelisted Server
2 Full TeamSpeak Servers
2 Dedicated Servers
2 Dedicated Discord Servers
Development Team
Law Enforcement assets
EUP
VMenu
Civilian assets
Fire & Rescue assets
Advanced CAD/MDT System
Experienced and Dedicated Leadership
Custom Vehicle Packs & Liveries
Dedicated Recruitment/Onboarding Department
Dedicated Field Training Department
Chain of Command System
Realistic Roleplay on FiveM
Departments currently accepting applications:

Highway Patrol Department [Closed]
Los Santos Police Department [Closed]
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office [Open]
Civilian Department [Open]
Communications [Open]
Fire & Rescue [Closed]
Development Department [Open]
[10:37 PM]
Requirements prior to applying:
Must be able to show respect and professionalism at all times.
Must be able to fully understand and speak English.
Must be 15 Years of age the day you apply.
Must be able to follow directions.
Must be able to maintain a High standard.
Must have a clear working microphone with no feedback.
Must own or be able to obtain a full legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V PC.
(This doesn’t apply to applicants interested in joining the communications department)
Must be able to follow a chain of command.

The Devoted Roleplay community has a ZERO Tolarance for Discrimination
@hurtwrld
Ryan W.#6549

Add me scaredykat#8900 Custom framework ECO server. lets chat.

Hello Hurtwrld,

I hope that you still have an interest in joining a new server. I read through your post and saw you have some good experience with staff which is always something I like to hear.

I’ve just recently started a project which has been on my mind for the past few months known as Commonplace Roleplay which is aiming to provide all of our members with only the highest quality roleplay. We will mainly only have addon vehicles for purchase (in-game). I’ve purchased some high-quality vehicles from top tier developers such as Redneck. We have a great variety of scripts that will ensure satisfaction whenever you play on our server. For a proper launch, we are growing our discord with only the best role-players.

Looking from a roleplay view, I am striving to create a server that is both realistic and fun giving each member opportunities to do something big within the server. A big goal of mine is to have big intricate networks of organizations both legal or illegal to go from Commonplace To Strongest!

Every server has it’s cons, for me it would be that we are small, but we do know how to conduct ourselves professionally. The server isn’t up at this moment as I have to do further coding and want to have more people ready to join to ensure the best launch possible. As many people know, you can’t build a castle overnight. You must first lay down the base and build upon it.

Sincerely,
Misfit.

If interested, you can check out my other project here:

American Life Roleplay

American Life Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. The server has lots of interiors, vehicles, and addons for all your RP ideas. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RP’s with minimum restrictions. ALRP also features some ESX mods allowing you to have more realistic and fun RP’s with different things to do around the map. ALRP Syndicate is also available to live out your dream of being in everything from the mob to motorcycle clubs.

In ALRP we have multiple departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Los Santos Police Department
:police_officer: Blaine County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: San Andreas State Police
:man_firefighter: San Andreas Fire Rescue
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man_police_officer: We have many subdivisions for the police to join:

-Gang Intelligence Unit

• Federal Bureau of Investigation
    -Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • Natural Resources
  • SWAT and SRT
  • K9
  • Motorcycle Unit
  • Air Unit

:shirt: custom EUP and vehicles to use for every department and subdivision.

:firecracker: In ALRP we have Crime Syndicates:

• The crime syndicate allows for restricted gang style RP to prevent chaos. The ALRP Syndicate gives you the choice to join 1 of the groups for organized crime RP. If that’s racketeering, smuggling drugs, extortion, or protection you can be certain that it will be more high risk high reward.

:oncoming_automobile: 300+ Custom Cars to use in a wide range of categories and customization options.

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support ESX that allows for more interactive RP’s

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
CAD
Lots of emotes and vMenu options
ESX implementation
Relaxed server rules and staff
ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ#3696

If you’re looking for a newly established community that’s very active, come join Elite True RP
Some of the things we offer:

ESX.
Custom Scripts!
Crack, Meth, Weed!
Custom Drug Scripts!
Arms Trafficking, Poaching.
Custom fast food chains and jobs.
Numerous legal jobs!
Whitelisted LEO & Fire/EMS (Easy Applications)
**each department is in dire need of people and Command Staff.
Custom EUP.
Custom vehicle menu for emergency vehicles.
Custom Clothing and Cars.
And so much more! Join our family today!

BlackBear — Today at 3:06 AM
:yen: | Join Today an get Cash Boost
:girl: | E-Girl & Streamer Friendly
:racing_car: | Custom Vehicles (Realistic Handling)
:heavy_check_mark: | Realistic Roleplay!
:wrench: | Crafting (Weapons, Items & More)
:briefcase: | Player Owned Businesses & Legal Jobs
:pick: | Mine For Materials To Craft Items & Earn Money

Come checkout blue sky rp!