Looking for FiveM Developer Enterprise-Level Server Project

I am actively seeking a business partner who is a FiveM developer with a vision for creating a groundbreaking, enterprise-level server that wants to be a pivotal part of this ambitious project.

The layout of how the server will be is already written, organized and detailed.
It will provide an immersive and profound gaming experience. It’s based on the years of experience of playing on roleplay servers.

Your Commitement:

• Proficiency in FiveM development.
  • A visionary mindset with a desire for innovation.
  • Collaboration skills.

My Commitment :

I will handle the organization of methodology and ground rules, ensuring a well-structured project. I will oversee recruitment, staff supervision, and the professional execution of tasks to bring our server to fruition.

contact discord : godfather.007

1 Like

hi, I’m a software developer, hit me up on
discord: maskirovka00
or
email: ikhayam000@protonmail.com

Hey man! I’m script developer and work in lua, I work for TKillJoy Development who is the lead developer of PGN, I’d love to discuss this more, shoot me a dm on discord! My discord is howniceofyou

Hello SteelEnterprise i hope you are well. I am a software engineer / FiveM developer i’d love to have a discussion as i do believe im very visionary. I can handle the checklist you provided on this forum with no issues.

Im a backend developer / im proficient with zModeler and Blender

Id love to chat more about your project and you can add me via discord.

matt.development is my username.

bumps…

bump !!!

So before i wanna go ahead and bring up what I can do and talk etc, I would like to see what you would classify as specifically visionary as it’s different in many views, I have worked on lots of projects such as unique car dealer having to buy the cars to stock up, business menu’s where you can create businesses where you stand, different features and categories for those.

Some little more advanced than QB but still somewhat simplified drug scripts etc, so I wanna know what you see necessarily as visionary specifically and I might be able to help.

contact me i have something for you blackbeard#9744 FYI try to sent you request but not working

BUMP !!

still looking

Added on discord. User:overdose._

bump !!

bump !! Still searching :eyes: :eyes:

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

Bump

I’m still looking for a serious developer to start a community with.

Your Commitement:

• Collaboration skills.

My Commitment :

I will handle the organization of methodology and ground rules, ensuring a well-structured project. I will oversee recruitment, staff supervision, and the professional execution of tasks to bring our server to fruition.

I am committed to invest in this endeavor by covering all expenses, including server advertisement and functionality costs.

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

Bump

I’m still looking for a serious developer to start a community with.From the earnings generated by the server, the developer will receive a percentage !!

Your Commitement:

• Collaboration skills.

My Commitment :

I am committed to invest in this endeavor by covering all expenses, including server advertisement and functionality costs.

I’m still looking for a serious developer to start a community with.From the earnings generated by the server, the developer will receive a percentage !!

Your Commitement:

• Collaboration skills.

My Commitment :

BUMP :eyes: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

bump :heart_eyes:

Your Commitement:

• Collaboration skills.

My Commitment :