Looking for: Developer / Lead Developer [FILLED]

Lead Developer

911 Quebec Gaming is Quebec’s number one server for simulated emergency operations. Active since GTA IV, our community has grown to a point where we are looking for a Lead Developer to support and create content for our FiveM server.

Responsibilities

• Develop simple to complex scripts from scratch using Lua, JavaScript and C#
  • Assist at updating the members’ client pack with current and up-to-date data
  • Collaborate with our existing team to support the development and continued improvement of the server while maintaining stability and availability

Requirements

• Good knowledge of FiveM / GTA V
  • Proficient with Lua, JavaScript and C#
  • Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
  • Ability to multi-task and work effectively both individually and as part of a team
  • Fluent in English
  • Fluent in French (Asset)

We foster an environment that values input and actively encourages you to collaborate on new initiatives.

To apply please contact WilcoChico#1150 on Discord along with the details of past projects that you have worked on and related experience.

SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY

1 Like

As good as your topic is it is still is breaking FiveM’s TOS by paying developers to work on your server.

2 Likes

Unlisted until you fix your topic and read the terms of service, modifying your post to them abide by the terms of service.

Fixed. @zee

1 Like

are you still look a server to be a developer on i am looking for developer for my server

please dm me in the discord jake233#2688

Are you still looking a for dev

Check this out