Looking for a server to join!

Hey mate! We’d love to have you over at MantisRP! We’re a relatively new community but everyone over there is super helpful! Lots of friendly people. Come join the Discord. We’re a UK themed server so there’s tons of cool stuff. We even have cayo perico! https://discord.gg/YctuwGsNfj

▬▬▬ Coruscant Roleplay ▬▬▬

CoruscantRP is a new Roleplay server with lost of:
⦁ Unique Scripts
⦁ Custom MLO’s
⦁ Custom cars and bikes
⦁ Alot of legal and illegal jobs
⦁ Player owned stores and gasstations
⦁ Eurotrucker Job
⦁ Racing
We are aiming for Hard Roleplay , with a realistic economy.
We are currently hiring Police , EMS and Mechanics.
Join us now to receive a Free City Starting Kit and extra rewards for referring players to the city.
See you there !
Discord : https://discord.gg/AB2XGrwc

Add me if you want to start on a new community: Very good scripted and optimized city!

Discord: Siplon#7667

Still looking for a server

Can you add me? Your discord isn’t correct in your post. I have a massive opportunity for you if you’re interested, and it wouldn’t hurt to talk.

Discord: Ankio#0938

Hello!

You can check out our server here:

Our community is super friendly and welcoming, our scripts are custom made and our server is community led!

Hope you consider us!

1 Like

Looking for a community, please contact my discord or leave information to your server!

Bump, still seeking a community!

Hey, I run a newer community called “Urban Life RP”. As we’re newer, we’re looking for more active players who can help grow our community. We have a lot to offer and would love to have you!

Consider checking out our Server Bazaar post if you’re interested in learning more about what we have to offer, you’ll also find the discord link there.

Pathest#7016

4 year fully developed server always looking for top tier rp 🇺🇸 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 // Very 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗣 // 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗽𝗲𝗱 // 𝘾𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢 Everything // 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 * - #99 by xMKB34x

Well… after 3 years, and are interested in opening your eyes to the world of vMenu roleplay, come check out my server! 🍾 Provinces of San Andreas Roleplay (PoSARP) | Immerse yourself in the ultimate vMenu roleplay experience! | Looking for High Ranks in LEO & Staff | PoSARP Server Bazaar Advertisement

Hi there!

I am from SR Roleplay
We are an 18+, semi-serious, allow-listed server.
We accept new and experienced players!
SR Roleplay is for everyone and we welcome you to join :slight_smile: we would be glad to have you even if to just look around :slight_smile:
we definitely get more players every day and are gradually growing our numbers.

Join our discord to see what we have to offer SR Roleplay

Found what you’re looking for yet?
Check out dreamstateRP
Our Discord
:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:LEO Training TONIGHT at 7:30 PM (EDT):rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:
ALL gang territories currently UNCLAIMED, player owned businesses available, very interactive City!

Still looking for an active community thats already up and running, I have staff experience, civilian experience, and LEO experience!

1 Like

can confirm great city with tons to explore and uncover.

1 Like

Discord: Family RP

TikTok: www.FamilyRP.net (@familyrp.fivem) | TikTok

Reddit: Reddit - Dive into anything

:small_orange_diamond: OPEN BETA NOW LIVE! :small_orange_diamond:

Beta open from 2pm-2am Central Time

Welcome to FamilyRP where players will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a diverse range of professions, and engage in various activities within the city. They can choose to be law enforcement officers, business owners, emergency service personnel, or even regular citizens trying to make a living."

The city also focuses on providing a realistic and immersive roleplaying experience, where players can interact with each other, participate in dynamic events, and shape the city’s narrative through their actions. From routine traffic stops to high-stakes criminal investigations, every day brings new challenges and opportunities in and out of the City Of Los Santos.

We are looking to provide you with a city that captivates everyone with multiplayer jobs, detailed criminal systems, and top-tier LEO/FIRE services. Our community is lead by high-quality RP’ers, who’ve played on some the most popular GTA:RP platforms to date. Here at FamilyRP you will find that our departments are lead by actual officers and troopers to offer an authentic experience, without overpowering LEO:RP within the city. Balance, fairness, and transparency are key elements we incorporated to the development of FamilyRP.

1 Like

Realistic/Serious RP server developed by some of the best devs on FiveM!

bump again, looking for esx / no pixel like servers with activity