Looking for Car focused Servers

Hello, I’m looking for roleplaying servers that focus on cars. The server must include a wide variety of custom cars and the server must have events such as drag racing, drifting etc. Also, if the server has any sort of purchasing/owning dealerships then that would be awesome! please send me your server details here on to my discord directly - Snapped#1511
Thank you for your time!

3 Likes

The only car focused servers you will ever find are these:

and this: https://servers.fivem.net/#/servers/detail/185.239.239.200:32000

1 Like

We have custom made race tracks and cars!!

Grand Life Role Play is a Menu Based server with added ESX Jobs such as Drugs Job, Truckers Job, Taxi Job, Mafia etc…!

We have almost 200 Cars and growing, each car has been through steam test to ensure a lag free experience.

Grand Life Role Play also has custom edits to the maps such as a New Police dept and Fire/EMS station in Sandy shores, we have a small mansion down the road and a “abandoned” Party yacht!, there is a small boat dock and a police checkpoint on East Joshua Rd.

We have the Facebook HQ in the city along with Shell garages, Burger King and custom billboards.

Want to do a race? NO PROBLEM! we have a custom build race track at Los Santos International Airport with some tight bends and long straights! all with barriers, cones and lighting.

Interested in Police? We have a strong force and looking to make it stronger! Apply in Discord and if you like you can be a Pub cop and drive our Highway Crown Vic with ELS/Luxart lighting.

And we also have the ability to pull AI to help your roleplay experience

BCSO is always looking for new people who want to join and help blaine county and surrounding areas

There is more than listed here such as bus stops and custom Park ranger cars… but why not hop in and take a look? you can contact my self, K.Kruse or Briscoe on the discord!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/SMfkX52

Hope to see you soon!

You could try High Octane Roleplay, I been there for 8 months now and love it, can’t find any other server like it anywhere so far.

They have shit like custom player made buildings exclusive to them, a lot of the more commonly used public player made builds were from members here, they have like 800 cars in there, custom banking system etc.

Here is the website if you want to apply and check it out, for sure the best car focused server.

invalid discord link

Velocity Networks: Underground

There a lot more nowadays impulse 99 ,RSM

Expired link

the best motorisation server i ever played on is UndergroundUnleashed. It has custom engines and parts that u can install and has cool economy based on crime nicely done with AI police chases

Do any of these let me upload my personal custom car for races?