Looking for an experienced developer

Hello!

Thank you for checking out this post! Ok, so me and some colleagues are starting our very own RP City. It’s fully funded by backers and staff - and we are looking for Developers to join us and help us out with this venture. The position will be voluntary until the city is up and running. After that, we will see how capable you are with the project, with our goals in mind. We will discuss full time or part time compensation, depending on preference.

Currently, we have one developer who owns his own software development company, but he cannot really do this alone. The more skilled and friendly people we have on board, the better! We are extremely committed and have funded the project out of our own pockets. We are aiming to set the standard for all Roleplay servers.

Please Email me your CV or portfolio, as we are looking both for Developers and Graphic Designers.
cityrpdevemail@gmail.com

We are looking for further funding too, with a Kick-starter page.

Thanks for your time!
Chantelle Docherty
cityrpdevemail@gmail.com

define experienced developer

Experienced enough to help us script code within fivem and to fix bugs, like we don’t need someone that just drags and drops files we need someone that can create their own script within fivem in order to implement things such as crafting.

Preferably looking for someone that has enough knowledge to be able to edit a script so that it is not just copied from a website. You could look at a script and understand what the issues may be.

Still looking! :slight_smile:

I stumbled upon this thread and noticed it’s from a couple of years ago, but I thought I’d still drop a friendly response. It’s awesome to see your enthusiasm for starting your own RP City! While I’m not sure if you’re still looking for developers, I wanted to let you know that IT staff augmentation services could be a great option for finding experienced professionals to join your team. Places like sysint.net/services/staff-augmentation.html provide skilled developers who can work with you on a voluntary basis until your city is up and running. Once you’re all set, you can discuss compensation options based on full-time or part-time commitments.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/kaynes-development-open-now/
If your still looking feel free to open up a ticket, your project sounds interesting!

Blackbear#3866 Experienced Dev here Car/Scripts/Code Errors/Ymaps