Trinity RP | Serious RP | Realistic Economy | Mature Community | whitelisted(soon) | www.Trinity-rp.net

Worklog 24/01/20

made dealership job whitelisted
removed whitelist for taxi company
removed whitelist for fueler job

I know we have a lot of animations already, but some of them needed some tweaking and also decided to add some of my own in.
changed some animation commands;

/e foldarms is now /e cross
/e foldarms2 is now /e cross2
/e grabcrotch is now /e dick (sorry ladies)
/e holdcigar is now /e cigar3
/e holdcig is now /e cig2
/e holdjoint is now /e join2
/e slowclap is now /e clap2
/e copcrowd1 is now /e copcrowd
/e copidle is now /e idle
/e keyfob is now /e key
/e surrender is now /e surr

adding in new animations;

/e shag is a humping animation
/e air1 is an air guitar
/e hug is a hugging animation
/e bump is a fistbump animation
/e five is a highfive animation
/e look is a look at this animation
/e idle2 is a new idle animation
/e idiot is a new fustration animation
/e callphone is a new phone animation
/e help is a new animation to use while running to scream for help
/e kiss is a an italian kissing animation
/e shush is a shushing animation
/e crazy is a ‘you’re crazy’ animation
/e type1 is a typing animation
/e kiss2 is another kissing animation
/e bro is a brooooo animation
/e chicken is a chicken animation
/e chin is an angry italian animation
/e fish is a very fishy animation
/e finger69 (please dont make me explain this one)
/e freakout is a…weird animation
/e knuckle is knuckle cracking animation
/e money is a raining money animation
/e money2 is a champagne animation
/e chicken2 is a… moose animation (you’ll get the joke when you see it)
/e finger4 is a fook you and you and fook you and fooka all of you animation
/e wank is a ‘yerr a wankaaa mate’ kind of animation
/e limber is a limbering up animation
*/e wave is a waving simulator animation *

new animations added, now finishing off by adjusting their loop, animation speed etc etc
—>done

Future developments --> will add the surrender function to a hotkey

things i forgot to mention in last change/worklog;

—> F11 now shows your distance away from your vehicles

New todo list for the next 6 days!!!
1 developer
100 items+ to develop

will you be here to see the magic?

Hey guys make sure to come check us out and give us a chance you’ll never regret!

hit me up when you join and i’ll show you around :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart:

james is cool :pig:

1 Like

Honestly, the amount of things that have been improved/added since the server started is actually insane. It went from a bone stock esx server to a highly developed server that almost feels like real life (not actually of course but you get the point). I can’t say for everything new that has been added, but, I can say the owner(s) are amazing, helpful, and kind. Even through the tough time of the server, they still have found ways to reunite everyone and keep the server alive. Okokok enough with the owners now and back to focusing on the server part. In game, it’s honestly amazing, the VPS connection is amazing and there’s practically no lag at all. The jobs, economy, players, and rp it beyond what it should be (just a few things to name) and can’t forget about the cars. They all have amazing graphics (due to adding decent looking models instead of low-graphic mods) which is such an amazing pro to have in a server. The player models are also amazing with multi-character choosing to extend the amount of RP within the server. Also, from experience, I’ve had amazing times in game while streaming. Nobody (and I mean nobody) has ever stream sniped me nor has meta gamed from my stream and others streams. That’s honestly the best thing about the player-base, there’s no shitheads that try to ruin your experience while playing and I love it. 10/10 for this server, I absolutely love it!

1 Like

Great server!

1 Like

Honestly new to RP, but this was definitely the best server i joined out of all of them. i thought i’d be worried since there isn’t too many female players like me, but theres a nice balance of both here which was a bonus for me.

I love these guys and i would never be anywhere else! if there’s a single server to give a chance its this one! its so much more advanced than the others and its been great for my streaming content!

1 Like

Amazing Server, great RP in the city. Tons of opportunity to start a new story or bring over a cousin u already have. great support staff and devs gets ton of work done in short amount of time. Hella good city for new or older to the rp scene. They all have amazing graphics (due to adding decent looking models instead of low-graphic mods) which is such an amazing pro to have in a server. The player models are also amazing with multi-character choosing to extend the amount of RP within the server. Also, from experience, I’ve had amazing times in game while streaming. Nobody (and I mean nobody) has ever stream sniped me nor has meta gamed from my stream and others streams. That’s honestly the best thing about the player-base, there’s no shitheads that try to ruin your experience while playing and I love it. 10/10 for this server, I absolutely love it! been here since day 1 and never left or plan on leaving!!! come give it a try and see for yourself, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES

–>Hunting sniper weapon has been removed

–>PDM has had additional vehicles added to include almost all base GTA vehicles

–>A few import vehicle additions have been added

–>PDM workers given ability to replace display vehicles with ‘import cars’ that are not available to be purchased without a ‘dealer’ online

–>Fixed default locations for cars to be after a reset/ default location for cars to go into if they have no been placed into a garage (garage A)

–>Removed test drive which was used as a way to test drive vehicles behind pdm as i have it built in now to the pdm shop.

–>Added in the taxi map and adjusted job marker locations

–>Phone apps visually improved

–>gambling slots have been removed until reworked; was broken and could always win more than you lose(thankyou CHAWA for testing)

–>Garbage job removed for rework

–>bags functionality as items has been removed

:face_with_monocle: :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :exploding_head: :pleading_face: :relaxed: :heart_eyes:

Thankyou for all the recent love and support, can’t wait to meet more of you <3

Amazing new city I cant wait till it relaunches and i get to rp again

@everyone Economy updates V.01

Fishing changes;
Fishing selling locations have been changed
Fishing selling location will be located on your map besides the docks
Turtle selling location moved and hidden on the map

Shark selling location removed and moved into a random trigger for events

Every week/two weeks a shark enthusiast will enter the city, looking for the cities best talent. Players will have to compete to win his trust and confidence. he will then give you the location of his home address(which is randomised through a server trigger) and ask you to go catch and bring him a shark. The event will be timed and failure to deliver the shark in time will eventually make the buyer leave. Successfully completing the event will give you a crazy amount of $$ (realistic to current shark price in real life at the time) and also will have a possibility for additional loot.

James WhitehallToday at 5:20 PM

@everyone Economy Updates V.02

Burgershot changes;

At the moment you can do deliveries for burgershot and deliver their burgers across the city.
we have optimised the delivery system and given a little bit more love to the amount you receive in tips during deliveries

something that i will look to add in later today will be another job that lets you work at burgershot and make the food that is then sent out for delivery or sold to other players. Once this feature is added in, burger shot burgers will fill you up more than regular food found in local shops.
Burger shot employees will also be able to sell ‘Fourkings Energy drink’ which will also restore more thirst.

I will also add a few more clothing outfits and additional job roles for the people who work at burger shot including a changing room and ofcourse a society fund and a freezer(stash)

This will help create more interaction possibilities between players.

(edited)

James WhitehallToday at 5:42 PM

@everyone Economy Updates V.03

Cargo job at the docks;

The cargo job at the docks is almost like a side mission, players can try to take hold of the docks by fighting off the guards and steal their cargo to sell for a juicy profit.

At the moment you recieve a couple of thousand $$ for this job, with the economy being slightly dialled back we believe the cargo is still in the correct place regarding risk/reward so it will remain the same

PDM + car delivery system ;

At the moment you can go to sandy shores and deliver vehicles for a sidejob to make some extra cash. we have moved this and integrated it with the pdm vehicle shop. a PDM owner will now be able to request a new import to be brought into the city. Once an import has been requested, there will be a time and date given back to the owner when the vehicle will be delivered to the docks. the PDM owner will also recieve the vehicle information (license plate, car color and model type) At this point a server event will be triggered and pdm employees will be able to go to the docks and bring back the vehicles to their shop.

If PDM employees do not retrieve the vehicles in time and bring them back, another server trigger will leak the information of the cars to the city at which point criminal civs will have the opportunity to steal the cars and claim them (stealing a car that has been requested by pdm and putting it in your garage will let you own it)

If a criminal manages to steal the vehicle, the vehicle will be marked as stolen. PDM will be able to report this to the police department who will then be able to repossess the vehicle if they find it.

Criminal civs will be able to change the license plates to help reduce the possibility of getting caught by going to a mechanic or tuner shop.

(edited)

Updated

James WhitehallToday at 6:29 PM

@everyone Economy Updates V.04

Mining lovers;
The mining job i’m very fond of because its my very own script, however we’re going to be making a lot of changes to the mining and move away from it being normal job for making money.

Mining will now be for resource harvesting which will allow you to gather items and smelt them into useful resources which can then be sold to other players i.e mechanics,pd,ems or any other civ that may need them. A lot of the crafting material needed for the rarest of things will largley come from rare ores or things found during the mining job. the items gathered from mining will also be craftable into illegal items/weaponary.

Scrap metal and other scrap materials will still be allowed to be sold to the pawn shop but at a much lower price than their value.

Using the same concept as the shark event, we have added a random trigger for a server wide event that will bring a market into the city that will last until the next server restart. During this market event, various stands will be setup around legion square where rare materials(crafting parts) and other rare items will be sold. When this event is triggered, all luxury good i.e gold bars, mining ores and scrap metal prices will increase and be able to be sold at an inflated value at the pawn shop and/or various merchants in the city.

Oh i also forgot to mention; during the merchant event/market event, the infamous black market will make a return and be hidden in the city and then removed on the next restart. We’ve also configured the black market for this event. so there is a limit on the items inside. (first come first served)

(edited)

James WhitehallToday at 7:16 PM

@everyone Vehicle Updates V.01

We have overhauled every single one of our vehicles and improved dramatically on the breaking system
Vehicles without an ABS now simulate a different breaking style which is noticeable when driving
Added in custom handling for low riders and heavy goods vehicles which previously were not included
Also adjusted the amount of punishment vehicles can take before engine failure. This may still be adjusted in the future
Weapon damage on cars remains the same (Engine, gas tank and body)

Server launching in 5 days, already have 25 citizens <3

we’re still recruiting for whitelist jobs and staff/moderator positions! :smiley:

Really great server! Owner is amazing and friendly and all the products are so nice! Wide variety of jobs and regular updates to the server even before launch. This server is for anyone who enjoys good, friendly RP. For the pros and the newcomers as well! 10/10 would recommend!

Re-opened the forum post as we have space again <3

Come join us!

Community meeting on Friday 19:00pm EST

Love this city! It allows so much expansion and development for my RP stories. I like the fact everyone has a selection of their own cars and you can feel the uniqueness this city provides you to express. I love finding rare items that enhance my RP with others and it’s not a constant repetition when it comes to game play. If you are looking for diversity and ultimate RP development, this is the city for you. From something so small as hobbies to being white-listed, you truly feel how important your role is in this city. Not only that, but the community makes you feel welcomed and part of a family.

1 Like

Loved this place until some admins mucked it up. Had a great time as a cop until shitlorders made it bad. I would still play here but since an admin blocked everyone sadness.

COOL CITY BRO :pig:

please delete this whole topic. its mega old