Looking For a Vehicle Livery Developer

Hello all, my name is Parker and I am running a new community that is in need of Miami PD, Miami-Dade PD, and Florida Highway Patrol cars that are all NON-ELS. FHP cars are somewhat easy to come by, so I am mainly looking for someone willing to make some cars or liveries for the Captain 14 LSPD pack. We are in most need of Miami PD and Miami-Dade Police Department skins. These would include the normal MPD cars, the MDPD cars, Miami-Dade PD SRT Bearcat, and other vehicles that would be used by these departments. Again, I would prefer that they go onto the Captain14’s LSPD car pack, but if another similar pack that is NON-ELS sticks out, that may be used for these vehicles. The bearcat skin is needed to be for the Lenco Variation bearcat.

Thanks for taking the time to read the post,
Parker

2 Likes

we need a developer https://discord.gg/x5qZGy

1 Like

Hey im a Vehicle Livery Developer so i can help you out here Whats your discord

Certified in Adobe Photoshop with a good amount of vehicle skinning experience in other words, if your still looking for someone to make your vehicle liveries let me know! :slight_smile: My discord is: skull#0328

1 Like

Add me on discord or join my community my texture devs will get ya right

hey do u still do development?

I added you on discord, I am looking for a livery dev

1 Like

I am a livery developer if you still need my assistant here is my discord ThunderStroke#2701 or Discord Server (ThunderStroke Modifications)