Looking for a server

trying to find a server to rp on with some cool folks

fairl new server with alot to offer with a friendly staff that listens and get back to you in a reasonable time. haveopening in all positions including police ems real estate and you can own your own business

Hey man we offer inclusive high quality roleplays, come check us out. I promise we won’t let you down with our in-depth and serious rp’s ZenithRP

Join us brother, here’s our discord server: Oswell City Roleplay

Our server tries to portray realistically, if that’s your thing, join us.

Hey fellow RP’er!

We have a great community and server at InceptionRP with Devs working around the clock adding new things all the time but with no real issues which I found annoying at other servers!

Anyway here’s a link to our full post to explain more.

Hope to see you soon

Come check us out. We are a family friendly server with a tons of departments and are looking for members like you. We offer equal opportunities for any department. We have custom vehicles ( Leo and civ based ), custom scrips to meet your needs for roleplay. You can even own your own pet. https://forum.cfx.re/t/midcoastrp-wheel-support-vmenu-eup-custom-vehicles-custom-scripts-discord-pn3vdep8a7-e-girl-friendly

Come check us out, we are an up and coming whitelisted community, looking for civilians and department members, we are 15+ and have in custom uniforms, civilian clothes, MLOs, and vehicles. 𝐷𝐸𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐶𝑂𝑃𝑆 𝑅𝑂𝐿𝐸𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌

Devise Rp!

Here at deivse, we are serious Rp but we like our city to be considered like an episode of south park, very realistic but a tad stupid and funny. We have gangs, pd, alt eye, hunting, fishing, and way more. Everyone is very eager to help new people out and get into the city. Give us a try!

If you like FivePD come give us a look. We are new and growing more everday. Purple Sky Roleplay

Hello,

If you are still looking and interested, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are a community run by experienced FiveM members with experience in communities such as DoJRP and OceansideRP. It’s a place that all of our members have said they feel comfortable in.

You can check us out at our Discord Fan Server

or our server post below

FreshStart Roleplay | Custom Framework | Custom EUP | Looking for Admin, Staff, and Devs! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

[EN] [US] [ 15+] New Mindset Roleplay ~ vMenu based ~ - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

I can attest to Devise RP - been here since mid January and don’t foresee moving anywhere else anytime soon.

newer server, but i got you g Tekefflux#5189

come check us out

Hello!

Nightlight Roleplay | NLRP is looking for civilians/members to help our activity. We are a fairly new community that is active and willing to help people new to fivem! Add me on discord Woken#7245 for help.

Come check us out, we have some of the most immersive RP you can possibly have. Plus, we got some cool folks to come hang out with.