Looking for a server with an unique drug system

Hello guys can anyone help me out i mostly like producing drugs in fivem servers and i played on a server that had a realistic weed system there were strains different seeds and all of that but i got banned for no reason because of my friend so i need to find another one cause there the admins just mess around too much god knows what they are thinking. But as far as i found out it is the modfreakz dope plants and probably his drug system too, unfortunately you can not find search for that particular mod being used in the servers and the list of servers does not provide what mod they are using so maybe any of you knows a server that has a weed system with cool looking plants that you can plant anywhere you want or atleast at not one particular lab or something like most of the servers have , variety of strains, levelling of different activities and just a proper staff that does not abuse their powers? Thank you if you reply me with such server, i know LARP has that system, but i can not play anymore in that server.

Thank you, i am checking it out right now, i can see it has the cool dope plants and everything but most likely no weed strains that make it more interesting in harvesting but i have wrote a suggestion about it maybe the developers care about it and consider making that, but i will still give it a go since it has some better mods than most of the servers been hopping from server to server checking for what i want all day now, you helped me out.
Still people who know simillar servers that may have even more better scripts that make the game more interesting post the servers. Thank you in advance

1 Like

oh its you the owner yeah man the server is pretty cool actually like the gang bases you can get but are they paid or i can claim it if i have a crew and form a gang? i will be probably stay playing here if you fix the server crashing every hour.

Australian RP City Launch Announcement
Australian RP City was founded in 2020 and is a one of a kind, custom server from custom scripts to custom cars
At Australian RP City we love to be there and support everyone, we have multiple agencies that span across the state performing their duties to the best of their abilities. We do Serious RP so all that join can have some fun RP.

What Positions Do We Have Available?

• Victorian Police, New South Wales Police and more WIP
• The Royal Hospital and County Fire Authority
• Civilian Operations
• Staff Positions
• WIP Court System

Once these positions are filled the server will be fully launched
all other sorts of positions, We need to find people for these positions because we cannot run them our selves. So we are reaching out to new people to find somebody who will meet the criteria were looking for

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon.

Server Features
Multiple Custom Interiors
Custom Emergency Service Vehicles
Custom Civilian Vehicles
Donator Features
Buyable Businesses

If you have any questions or queries just dm me on discord 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮#9202

This is a good server, I recommend you joining. Has serious staff so you wont have that problem again

i will not join some australian server if it is really being hosted in australia living in eu is it even populated and has staff that is active because it is probably just another server advertising itself full of unresponsible staff and kid players who do not even understand the concept of rp i did not make this topic so that people advertise their unfinished servers on here the name of the topic is really clear- looking for a server with an unique drug system that means if the drug system is unique and upgraded af the whole server and the community is advanced and is not some gta online lobby with modded cars.

To be honest not that it is undergoing some attacks it is just honestly shit your admins and you are unactive you mind your own business playing other games the server is full of kids who do not understand the concept of roleplay the server is full of bugs the people who own the businesses like weed stores and shit do not understand what they actually are doing i keep wasting my time and money because of their lack of brain i would not recommend your server to any of the people reading this topic

do not really understand what is up with these shitty dead servers owners these days you do not even take your time to read what i am requesting at my topic not even a long text yet you do not even read it you just post your shitty server that is dead or halfway populated with admisn that do not care about anything do not even play in the server most of the time and shit but still i will post my shit server yo guys come play in it pay me some money too for copy pasting the mods i do not really even know how to make scripts myself and shit go fucking kill yourself australian rp lol what is it about abolishing other peoples that first lived there cultures and fighting kangaroos? gtfo fkin idiot do not do this shit agin to any other thread.!!!

So bottom line is no servers i am looking for well fucking great love this fucking platform samp was a lot better atleast it had developers who make a good job advertising their project maintaining peace and making everyone obey the rules whilst making money without making the game too much p2w you aint developers at all you do not even take the time to advertise your finished server because you do not take your time to finish it it is a disgrace what humanity has become keep minding your shitty business let the elite take over as if it was already not enough see where it takes you fucking naive degenerates

If you want to play on a very specific server make one

Alright

join south london roleplay https://discord.gg/XddpwQy

The discord does nto work

so that is it we ran out of servers none of the suggested ones actually had what i was asking for i simply want some server that has weed strains some more realistic drug systems that are not about running from waypoint to waypoint for 10 minutes to then later keep pressing e for 10 minutes to in return get 50-100k alright?

wow if i could bad attitude