Looking for a server to join!

still looking

bumpppp

still looking for a server, no pay to win

bumppp, contact me

If you want to join we are a qbcore server with MANY scripts looking to rebuild our player base. I’m currently at the movies lol but if you want to join with the link below we are hiring for all LEO departments and looking for someone to run our Fire/EMS side of things. Staff is currently hiring too, I am 01 of BCSO and would love to interview you to be in a high command position and show you around the city! We have tons of customs scripts, cars, eup and more to offer. Me and Max are directors and would love to vc tonight with you if you wish! :slight_smile: If not I totally respect your decision!

That’s the link but it won’t let me post in here with the full link, just put that in your browser tho and it should work!
/discord.gg/H7NRT5nQXf

If you want to join we are a qbcore server with MANY scripts looking to rebuild our player base. I’m currently at the movies lol but if you want to join with the link below we are hiring for all LEO departments and looking for someone to run our Fire/EMS side of things. Staff is currently hiring too, I am 01 of BCSO and would love to interview you to be in a high command position and show you around the city! We have tons of customs scripts, cars, eup and more to offer. Me and Max are directors and would love to vc tonight with you if you wish! :slight_smile: If not I totally respect your decision!

bump, still looking! contact me on discord: disiples

bumppp recruit me

looking still

bumpp

hey man, tossed you a Friend request on discord if you willing to talk?

bumpppp

Hi, Come join us at Alabama State Role Play, we are looking for civillians who would like to possibly own player bussinesses and or criminal activity.

bumpp contact me!

bbummp

Let me know if this catches your interest

Hello how’s it going ? I wanted to inform you about a new city opening up soon that might fit your roleplay expectations
Active Staff
Active Gangs
Good PD Squad
Great progression system for both civs and gangs as well as PD
Serious RP
Criminal Activities
A dev team that listens to their community to get everyone involved

Let me know if you have any questions, Hope to see you around! :blue_heart:

still looking for a city

Hi, @disipless

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

Hey if you still looking to become a LEO check out Mentrix RP.