Looking for a server that welcomes new players

if you are a new player then you must check this serve list first

Happy New Year from Escape Roleplay! With the New Year starting, we have opened a New Police Station with a New Fleet of Vehicles. Our dealerships have now combined to open and make LS Motors with also a New Shipment of Vehicles fresh off the docks. Weed dispensaries across Los Santos have also discovered New Strains of Weed to Cultivate. Vangelicos has received Fresh New Stock of Jewelry that you can purchase or get by other means. Happy New Years from the Escape Roleplay Family! We hope to see you around to help bring in the New Year strong! Join here Escape Discord

If you are looking for a sever to play on, I would recommend Bastion. Very welcoming to roleplayers both old and new.

Its also arguably the most slept on FiveM sever out there <3

I just started at this server 2 weeks ago - super friendly community complete with tour guides for your first fly in. They give you a welcome package and show you around town, etc. Most of the server is set up to encourage player interaction and there are people peppered throughout that ACTUALLY RP CHECK. I love it so far, and we are holding a community meeting right now that has me pretty hopeful about the staff. I’ve not found any personal negatives, yet!

discord.gg/bstarrp