Bastion | MMORPG | Roleplay | Custom MMO Framework | Story-Driven | Recruiting | PvP / PvE | Raids | Missions | Real-Estate | Drugs | Businesses | Custom Gangs

LETS GOOOO. Bastion is the best place to go if you want friendly and helpful staff and members. There so much to do and it all has a storyline. Come tell your story.

Ive been around but here it feels like a story from the start. This is a place for anyone (18+). You wont be sorry for sure.

:100: recommended this to anyone. Do you dare take the path to riches

2 Likes

I would like to state that the Bastion City is fun and I do apologize for appearing as if I was not RP. I most def. was and enjoyed the short time in the city. I protested on a matter that is bigger than me. So I do own up to the mistake I made and would greatly appreciate a second chance to prove my worth as a RP civilian in Bastion.

• Daddy Crow

Coming from a very strict and high populated RP server, Bastion has its own issues but it is a very nice server.

PROS
-Very welcoming to new players, willing to explain every little thing to new people and also help them.
-RPG feature to this server is absolutely amazing.
-The custom menus are really nicely done.
-Story line and quests.
-Chill roleplay community, you don’t need to have amazing roleplay skills to play on this server.
-Side effects from spoiled food and medicine.

CONS
-They metagame knowing everyone’s names, if you’re planning on roleplaying your character anonymous, that can’t be a thing.
-Cop cars are way too OP, chances to escaping cops is closer to none.

I’m sure I am forgetting some stuff, but all in all it is a very good server.
Would recommend!

1 Like

This is an amazing server! By far one of the better thought out and implemented ideas. It’s especially fun with a group of people.

Not only are the people nice and helpful but the city is full of interactable NPCs to help guide you if needed. Everything I’ve seen has been blended together quite finely to create a unique experience!

2 Likes

Still having a blast in this incredibly unique sever <3

It plays just like an mmorpg which is a much needed refresh of the typical FiveM experience.

1 Like

Recent updates:

• New HUD - Complete with the ability to customize your characters displayed picture!

• NPC Character Portraits - NPCs around the city will display their own personal character portraits when spoken to. #Immersion

• New Player Owned Businesses - Two new player owned businesses added in the latest update: Starlight Apothecary and Kourtesy Kitchen!

1 Like

Another player ran business added to Bastion.

Looking for a place to stay? The Gentry Manor is known for rolling out the red carpet!

1 Like

Join us on Tuesday for this event planned entirely by a Bastion Community member!

2 Likes

Bastion’s newest clothing and vehicle update has me drooling over here! Always so much new content being added to the server. Clothing updates, vehicle updates, mapping updates, npc updates, and so much more is always in development!

3 Likes

Update 1.90 brings 200+ unlockable achievements and a reward system via the August Society!

2 Likes

Check out ways to expand your story line with custom businesses tailored to you. Voted on by council and custom to how you put the proposal in. Tailoring, mechanic, chemistry, crafting, etc come check it out you are bound to find something you like.

3 Likes

Updates 1.91 and 1.92 include a number of improvements including ranked races, revamped dispatch & compass UI, a new loading screen, and all the cars from the Criminal Enterprises DLC update!

2 Likes

Bastion’s first fishing tourney will be hosted tomorrow at the Alamo Sea! Come join us for some competitive fun!

Discord: http://discord.bastion.gg/
Server Quick Connect: https://connect.bastion.gg/

1 Like

:star2: Join the Ultimate Roleplay Adventure in This Unique FiveM Server Called Bastion! :star2:

Discover a captivating world like no other, where an immersive MMO/RPG experience awaits you. Step into a dynamic city teeming with life, packed with thrilling features, and unlock a realm of endless possibilities. The Bastion server offers a truly unparalleled gameplay experience, filled with equipment, stats, skills, missions, raids, roles, captivating stories, factions, reputations, and so much more!

:shield: Equip Yourself: Forge your path to greatness by acquiring an extensive range of equipment, from powerful weapons to exquisite clothing containing buffs & debuffs. Customize your character’s appearance and stand out in the bustling streets of Bastion.

:crossed_swords: Enhance Your Skills: Develop your unique set of skills and become a force to be reckoned with. Whether you prefer mastering combat techniques, honing your craftsmanship, or delving into arts of black hat hacker, this server offers a wide range of skill trees to explore and specialize in.

:earth_africa: Engage in Epic Missions: Immerse yourself in a gripping narrative as you embark on thrilling missions that will test your wit, courage, and teamwork. Face formidable challenges, solve intricate puzzles, and uncover the secrets & stories hidden within this vast and intricate world.

:fire: Conquer Challenging Raids: Assemble a team of skilled players and venture into heart-pounding raids where the greatest treasures and fiercest adversaries await. Test your mettle, strategize with your allies, and emerge victorious to claim legendary rewards.

:busts_in_silhouette: Embrace Unique Roles: Choose from a wide array of distinct roles, each offering a unique perspective on the ever-evolving city. Engage in law enforcement, become a charismatic entrepreneur, a respected doctor, a cunning chemist, or even a notorious criminal mastermind. The choice is yours!

:book: Immerse Yourself in Captivating Stories: Experience an intricately woven tapestry of stories that will keep you engaged and invested in the rich lore of Bastion. Unravel mysteries, uncover conspiracies, and shape your destiny as you interact with compelling characters and navigate an ever-changing landscape.

:globe_with_meridians: Join Powerful Factions: Align yourself with influential factions that shape the destiny of the city. Whether you choose to be a guardian of justice, a ruthless syndicate member, or a neutral force, your actions will have far-reaching consequences, shaping the very fabric of this emasculate virtual society called Bastion.

:briefcase: Build Your Reputation: Your every action has an impact. Earn a reputation among fellow players, NPCs, and factions as your choices and accomplishments are recognized. Rise through the ranks, gain respect, and unlock exclusive rewards.

:city_dusk: Experience a City Like Never Before: The Bastion Roleplay city is a living, breathing entity, constantly evolving and adapting to the actions of its inhabitants. Explore meticulously crafted neighborhoods, vibrant marketplaces, breathtaking landmarks, and hidden corners waiting to be discovered.

Prepare to be captivated by a FiveM server that goes beyond your wildest imagination. Join this server and experience a world brimming with unparalleled depth, endless possibilities, and unforgettable adventures. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to shape your own destiny in this one-of-a-kind Roleplay city! Trust me when I say, Bastion is like no other city I have seen and I have been RPing for 6+ years…

:link: Connect to the server and embark on your epic journey today. Your destiny awaits!: Discord

2 Likes

I’m thrilled to announce an adrenaline-pumping new Raid in our FiveM server that will test your skills, coordination, and teamwork like never before. Get ready for the ultimate Merryweather Raid!

This raid is not for the faint of heart. Success will require excellent communication, precise coordination, and well-executed strategies. You’ll need a skilled crew with diverse abilities to overcome the obstacles and make it out with the loot.

3 Likes

:european_castle: :computer: I am still in love with this city, with over 174 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes of playtime. I have been excited for the upcoming raid content as well as pride month! Holiday based events are inclusive and share unique aspects from year to year. Excited to see the Merryweather developments and G6 jobs, with the inclusion of a recycling center??? Super exciting to see a constant stream of updates! :yum: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Our new DJ booths let you play your favorite music for others to hear inside establishments :musical_note: :cd:

2 Likes

Acid labs are starting to pop up in locations around the city…

2 Likes

POG server I love doing acid!

1 Like

Update 2.17 brings a number of quality of life changes, new mission content, a clothing update, and brings us to the latest GTA version : Mercenaries!

Check out the latest in our Discord!

2 Likes