Looking for a serious rp server

Hello! I’m looking for a serious RP server that has a wide selection of things to do in the city as both a crim and civ. Ideally, the server should have a healthy community and doesn’t have to be a massively populated server, just one that has quite a bit of people on, add me if you know of one on discord! my discord is penguin24k

1 Like

Contact me on discord dwightsnoot

come join my city we will help you in our city, we are looking to grow C͎R͎U͎C͎I͎A͎L͎ ͎L͎I͎F͎E͎ ͎R͎P͎

Come give Arc RP a try! Arc Roleplay

🇺🇸 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 // Very 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗣 // 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗽𝗲𝗱 // 𝘾𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢 Everything // 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 * - #140 by EscapeRoleplay Always welcoming high quality rp

:milky_way::crystal_ball: Introducing Dreamstate RP :crystal_ball::milky_way:

:dizzy: Dive into a boundless world of roleplay with Dreamstate RP, the immersive FiveM server that will transport you to a realm of endless possibilities! :dizzy:

:rocket: Set in a meticulously crafted universe, Dreamstate RP offers a unique and captivating experience that will leave you craving for more. With a dedicated team of developers and passionate roleplayers, we strive to create a vibrant community where your wildest dreams come to life. :star2:

:sparkles: Here are some key points that make Dreamstate RP truly extraordinary: :sparkles:

:one: Limitless Roleplay: Immerse yourself in a vast and diverse world, where you can be whoever you want to be. Whether you’re a cunning entrepreneur, an intrepid law enforcer, or an enigmatic criminal mastermind, the choice is yours to make. Create your own story and shape the destiny of your character.

:two: Engaging Storylines: Embark on thrilling quests, participate in gripping heists, and unravel intricate mysteries. Our dedicated team of storytellers crafts captivating narratives that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Brace yourself for an adrenaline-fueled journey like no other!

:three: Dynamic Economy: Experience a dynamic in-game economy that mirrors the real world. Engage in legal professions such as becoming a successful business owner, or venture into the depths of the underground economy as a skillful smuggler. The possibilities for wealth and power are endless.

:four: Immersive Customization: Unleash your creativity with our extensive customization options. Tailor your character’s appearance, style, and skills to your heart’s content. Express yourself and stand out in a world filled with unique individuals.

:five: Active Community: Join a passionate and welcoming community of like-minded individuals who share your love for roleplay. Forge friendships, form alliances, or engage in friendly competition. Dreamstate RP is more than just a server; it’s a vibrant community where you’ll find lifelong companions.

:closed_lock_with_key: Ready to embark on an unforgettable journey? Join Dreamstate RP today and step into a realm where dreams become reality. Connect with us on Discord, meet fellow roleplayers, and let your imagination run wild! :closed_lock_with_key:

:computer: Discord: Dreamstate Roleplay
:globe_with_meridians: Website: www.dreamstaterp.online

:milky_way: Dreamstate RP: Your ultimate destination for immersive roleplay! :milky_way:

You are welcome to check us out we are a friendly growing community that supports all players in whatever lifestyle they choose to live, we have many interesting things never seen before, including custom interactive jobs, gangs, and heists. We are not a pay to win server everything is obtainable in game! New Image Roleplay

give Cops and Robbers: Next Generation a try

give me a shout if you want to try a Chicago Based whitelisted server.

If you are still looking for a home, Burnt Rubber Underground RP has tons of legal and illegal jobs to be conducted on a daily basis. Heists range anywhere from your normal store robberies, to 3 different house robbery interiors, to large scale heists with large payouts. Connect with us in discord and see what we are mode of for yourself. discord.gg/74PRsSqVqP

FreshStart Roleplay is always a great start when looking for a new community. We make sure you feel right at home from the moment you join the community. Its always worth checking out our discord before making any dedications. FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

New Jet City WL | Serious RP

New Jet City RP is a WL serious rp city with plenty to offer whether you want to own a shop, fight crime, or build an empire… anything is possible here!

New Jet City RP is always active with a player average of 20-30 a night and even more during events that happen regularly! Car Shows, Fight Nights, Races, Treasure Hunts, and more!

Currently there are about 5 gangs, no MC’s, a new PD Department being rebuilt and a small EMS Team.

! We comply with FiveM and Twitch TOS !

Currently Seeking:

• Law Enforcement (LSPD - Officers, Dispatch, promotions available)
  • Legal Teams (Lawyers, DA, Judge, FBI, etc.)
  • Emergency Medical Services
  • Fire Department
  • Gangs
  • Motorcycle Clubs (none here yet, be our first!)
  • Anyone looking for a respectful city that supports genuine rp!

New Jet City RP | Serious RP Discord

For any questions or info Comment below or add me on Discord (DeathMoonz#9310)

Still looking

Want Serious Roleplay?

San Diego County Roleplay is the perfect place to join. With replica 1-1 departments from San Diego County you will never not have a great time! Check our server out using the link below!

Hi, @Mangooexe

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

Hey, I added you on discord.

Brand new server looking for staff,devs ands investors to get the city going pllease feel free to join if you are intrested :slight_smile: