Looking for a Realistic RP community, basically like DOJ

I am about to get a PC in the next week or so and I’m looking for a community that is basically DoJ with members that actually care about RP and don’t fool around. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and btw I’m 15.
If this is not right category, plz let me know where to post this,
Thanks!

Discord - MR_C0C0NU7 #5129

Come join us at https://sanandreaslive.com

if i can ever figure out how to get this FiveM downloaded, Im with this guy! I just bought a pc a few days ago and have no idea whats going on. i have the LSPDFR app and have been playing that a little, but i want the role playing also with other ppl. Big_Bear731 is my steam if you find a cool room

You could probably google or youtube search the problem and there is bound to be a video or something telling you what to do

Join US

Our community is always working very hard to bring on our vision to take roleplaying to the next level and We are focused on taking it to the extreme.

To meet this vision, we offer many law enforcement departments which have different ranks within them,

We have done a complete restructure of this community that focuses on professionalism and strives to bring members closer to the activity within the community.

This is done by holding all of our members to the highest of standards when roleplaying on our servers.

Our patrols contain professionalism, seriousness, and modern policing techniques.

We do like to have a laugh, But we also like roleplaying. Also we do not discriminate on race, colour, sexual preference, sexual orientation or national origin… We want to help you enhance your Roleplay.(edited)

Check out my post on the forums about our community, ExistenceRP. I sent you a friend request on discord also. We are based on ESX and we have a fully functioning police department and we are currently hiring for staff and police! @MR-C0C0NU7

https://forum.cfx.re/t/existencerp-esx-based-serious-rp-opencad-custom-police-skins-whitelisted-police-ems-economy-based/116328

You can check us out
We have about 50 members and still growing.

Come check out SAJ, we are still looking for high ranking members!

Federal Bureau of Justice RP community is always working very hard to bring on our vision to take roleplaying to the next level and We are focused on taking it to the extreme.

To meet this vision, we offer many law enforcement departments which have different ranks within them,

We have done a complete restructure of this community that focuses on professionalism and strives to bring members closer to the activity within the community.

This is done by holding all of our members to the highest of standards when roleplaying on our servers.

Our patrols contain professionalism, seriousness, and modern policing techniques.

We do like to have a laugh, But we also like roleplaying. Also we do not discriminate on race, colour, sexual preference, sexual orientation or national origin… We want to help you enhance your Roleplay

post your server in here once in enough
don’t spam your post in here

Hey I’m just wondering about your server as I have always been into Doj but have only recently got a PC and I’m having trouble with your application page since I cant work out how to log into steam from that page.

Come check us out, weren’t like DOJ but we are an active, unique, and serious community when it comes to roleplay. Come join the family today.

Come check us out, brand new server!
[Brand New] Premiere Gaming Roleplay | Highly Optimized QBCore Server | Serious Roleplay | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Whitelisted Server | Sonoran Software | Custom EUP | Custom Vehicles | Custom MLOs | LEO & Military Members - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community