Looking for a new server to be LEO on

Im looking for a new server to be LEO on. I have about 5 years of experience in roleplaying. Im also a part time developer for fivem. If you think you have a server for me please put it down below!

556 RP is a new and upcoming server looking for members. We’re currently not fully released yet but we would be happy to invite whoever is interested in some great quality roleplay!

You can check out the forums post about the server to get some more information about it or if you’re interested in joining: 556RP

whats up g we’re a public vmenu server currently in the works of implementing fivepd and some stuff so yeah check us out if u want :slight_smile:

Florida State Role play is the perfect server for you, we are active and dedicated people focused on providing everyone (leo and civ’s) with a valuable role play experience. We are hiring for High Command positions in multiple departments, feel free to come check us out!

discord.gg/fsrp5m

Hey we are about to launch. You can come and apply.

Uploading: BJRPbanner.png…

Hey man I’m looking for dedicated players to join my Hybrid Server! It has VMenu but for very minimal features and it’s heavily moderated. Newer server with tons of potential for players. I feel like you would enjoy the community.

Not your average popup server, we’ve placed months of work into BlueJay RP and we’ve now began our recruitment phase. I hope to see you around!

Discord: Family RP
TikTok: www.FamilyRP.net (@familyrp.fivem) | TikTok
Reddit: Reddit - Dive into anything

Welcome to FamilyRP where players will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a diverse range of professions, and engage in various activities within the city. They can choose to be law enforcement officers, business owners, emergency service personnel, or even regular citizens trying to make a living."

The city also focuses on providing a realistic and immersive roleplaying experience, where players can interact with each other, participate in dynamic events, and shape the city’s narrative through their actions. From routine traffic stops to high-stakes criminal investigations, every day brings new challenges and opportunities in and out of the City Of Los Santos.

We are looking to provide you with a city that captivates everyone with multiplayer jobs, detailed criminal systems, and top-tier LEO/FIRE services. Our community is lead by high-quality RP’ers, who’ve played on some the most popular GTA:RP platforms to date. Here at FamilyRP you will find that our departments are lead by actual officers and troopers to offer an authentic experience, without overpowering LEO:RP within the city. Balance, fairness, and transparency are key elements we incorporated to the development of FamilyRP.

FamilyRP Showcase Trailer:

Screenshot Showcase

Hello there,
Would like to invite you to Devise RP!

We’re looking for experienced police who know what they’re doing to take high command positions!

Let me know if you’ve got any questions!

Look no further! Karma RP would love to have you!

Welcome to No Ego Roleplay, where you leave the ego at door and enter into a world of your imagination. No Ego Roleplay is a server that has been in development for 5 years and developed with delicate hands and precision.

Whether you choose the Red or Blue pill, you can embark on a journey of your desired choosing. You can become a criminal and climb through the ranks to become notorious. You can join Law Enforcement and be able to track down your perpetrator through fingerprints, ballistics, and DNA. Join our Emergency Services to be able to treat our great citizens back to health. Join our Department of Justice to ensure public safety against threats foreign and domestic. These are only a few ways of life that you can choose to embark on, and there’s plenty of more for you to create and explore upon entering.
We have a wide variety of cars and bikes in our catalog with unique sounds and customizations along with stance kits, sport mode, pops & bangs, manual mode, persistence, motorcycle stunts, and more. Synchronized crew orientated heists that you can enjoy with your friends. A Unique Black Market unlike any eyes have seen before, with a complete one of a kind currency and purchasing system. Along with unique drug selling system that interacts with npcs with voice activation. These are only a few of our unique features here at No Ego, so leave the ego behind and escape into a world of your creation. Releasing Nov. 1st No Ego

Welcome to Purple Heart Gaming! | Owned & Operated by Real Life Police/Fire/EMS | Roleplay Server | Hiring All Agencies | - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Purple Heart Gaming is always looking for new members, We are a whitelisted server run by real life emergency services members and take pride in balancing a video game with the real life aspects of our roleplays! Feel free to check us out. More info listed in the link above!

Hi, @elitegamerhdx5

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server (qb) with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussiness owners!

If any of the above sounds interesting to you, Below you can find the link to our forum page!

Forum Link

Releasing Nov. 1st!!!