Looking for a new server | IRL experience | Mature Servers?

What’s up! I am currently looking for a new server to join. I would rather it be a newer server but with active members.
I am searching for a community I can use my IRL experience in and be able to help the community grow and overall become a better community.
I am looking for a staff/high rank position within a department.
I am also looking for a mature server with mature members, I would like 18+ but 16+ is fine as well.

I have plenty of IRL experience as well as FiveM experience as well. I can go into further detail when we talk about all my experience.

You can either reply to this topic or add me on discord.

Discord: Triston F.#9740

Thanks in advance!

^Bump

Please message me!

About: The Highpoint RP community was founded in late December of 2020 by our Owner and Co-Owner. We are a new community seeking the gain members who share a common interest in Grand Theft Auto 5 RolePlay. We are a family based community who seek to create the next vision of GTA 5 Roleplay.

All individuals who seek to join the HighPoint Roleplay community will be required to fill out the HighPoint RP community Application. After the individual fills out the application the individual will receive an email containing the status of their application within 24 hours once it has been reviewed by our recruiting team. Included in the email will be a link to our public recruiting discord. Here you will meet with the HighPoint Community owner and Co-owner for a general interview upon your application being approved.

To Apply:

Fill out our application and wait for response via email.

docs.google.com

Highpoint RP Community Application Form

Community Rules & Regulations Guide (Required to abide by) HighPoint Role-play Community Rules & Regulations Guide - Google Документи The HighPoint Community welcomes you as an applicant for the HighPoint RolePlay FiveM…

Recruitment Information:

• LEO Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
  • FD Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
  • CIV Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
  • Dispatch Applications - OPEN applications in very high demand. 16+

Hello :wave: I’m working on creating my very first menu based roleplaying server called Inspire Roleplay, and it’s current in very early stages of development, but we would love if you swinged by our Discord server for a chat. We are in need of high ranking positions in our departments. Thanks :slight_smile: There will be a forum post below with a Discord server link :ok_hand:

This server is great

Hello colr_me_camo!

Let me introduce to you, Project Life which is planning to launch in late January.
We are developing a server that infuses roleplay with realism on a new interesting level to give players an immersive experience.

If you’d like to read more or have any questions, here’s our forum post.

1 Like

Hi there! Our server is 18+ and we pride ourselves in helping the community find their balance so that everyone may enjoy their roleplay in our city. What department are you looking to have a role in? I know for certain we have open positions in PD and EMS currently, as well as several other whitelisted jobs within the city. You would still be expected to start in from the ground up, however promotion goes quick for those that show initiative. Come check us out, we tend to have events every Saturday and sometimes throughout the week, as well. discord.gg/deviserp