Looking for a Modeler - For LARGE YouTuber

Hello!

I am currently looking for an extra modeler to help with some long stunt tracks for FiveM; prop/decoration knowledge is nice too. Our current workflow is using Blender/3DS Max depending on the prop/model. We are NOT looking for someone who can make tracks in CodeWalker, although CodeWalker experience would be nice as well.

Fully custom models will be needed for most parts of the tracks we are modeling, but I have no issue using existing assets we have the license to.

This is for a pretty large YouTube channel. The deadline will be tight (up to two weeks). Please throw your Discord tag below so I can send you a friend request from HAMCORE#0001. I cannot have my friend requests open for multitude of reasons so I would prefer to add you!

Also, IDK if it’s against the rules but I would love to see any examples of your work so if you could show some pictures or a portfolio link would be perfect!

Thanks!

bump!

Really need someone on this :smiley:

Hi HAMCORE! We are three passionate guys working on developing anything map related on GTA. One of us is a 3D (3DS Max/Blender) genius, another one works on everything 2D (he is a graphic in real life) and then there’s me, another large YouTuber who specialized in anything FiveM related that makes it all work!

We can develop exactly what you’re asking for. If you want to see some of our work or give us more info on what you want to do, hit us up here: Fiv3devs

Thanks!

Some of our work:

Please consider these are all custom maps made exactly as requested by the client, especially made depending on their budget.

Thanks.