Looking for a good VPS

I am looking for a good VPS to host my FiveM server on. I live in the United States and I am looking for a reasonable price. I dont want my server to be super laggy like it is right now. Thanks!

i use Dale at AIOMHOSTS http://aiomhosts.com/ great service and cheap to. im in Australia and own a UK server no lag what so ever. tell him Mick Taylor sent ya.

Zap-Hosting is quite good, for EU atleast… Have been using it on Europe for around 5-6 months maybe more… and around 2 months for a NA server… Everything worked fine with a solid optimized server!

Its not that great in the United States, I already tried.

Maybe Hostinger?

They seem to have some cheat yet solid plans. Or Azure, i have used it a bit and is quite good, they give you $200 credit and around 30-60 days of free use (Unsure on this one might be 90).

So avoid ZAP at all costs. We’ve been through hell with their VPS services. We didn’t even touch their dedicated servers, because we’ve had billing issues, service issues, and customer service issues.

If you’re looking for a reputable VPS company, I would suggest OVH or NFO servers. I have had experience with them not only in fiveM, but other servers.

We currently use OVH and their customer service is top-tier. We have never had an issue with OVH and their DDOS mitigation works like a dream. They aren’t the cheapest, but it’s worth the investment