Looking for a FiveM Developer

Hello,

Role Details

I am searching for a volunteer developer to help work on our server.

This will be for an upcoming project; The server will be a British themed serious roleplay server, focused on high quality roleplay with scripts to support this.

We currently have a lead developer in place and are looking for more developers in the FiveM space who maybe aren’t as confident and would like to learn more and develop their skills as a FiveM developer. You would be working and shadowing alongside our lead developer who will be on standby to assist with any issue’s you may run into and help you develop your skillset. With the volunteer role changing to developer upon release. This role is open to anyone that has any previous development work including out of the fiveM scene.

About us

Me and my partner have been in the FiveM space since 2018 and have experience many different types of servers, ranging from gunplay servers to serious roleplay. We have thousands of hours in high ranking roles on servers with large player bases and know our way around a large community.

We know what it takes to create an enjoyable fun server that can appeal to a wide range of players. We’ve studied how servers function and grow and what causes things to go wrong.

We really want to make a server that is made by players for players. We’re looking to heavily market this server to create hype and excitement before launch.

This server will provide a unique spin on the current servers in the British community and will reward players in game for their roleplay to help maintain and grow the player base and continue high levels of roleplay.

Contact me

If this sounds like something you would be interested in or would like to know a little bit more about our idea or what it entails contact me on discord at arrzn

Still Looking

Whats your discord ? I can get your server up in 2 days !

contact me on _skips_