Looking for a drugs script which contains weed coke and opium

i tried to use this drug script and also this one, however the first one was only for weed and in addition it was farming in a weed field so you have to go to different weed plants, i just want it to be that you just stand at the marker and you just collect weed. the second one was just fucked as soon as i installed it nothing worked on it, it also has too many drugs for my liking. so if anyone has a drug script which has the 3 mentioned drugs and just markers to famr and process that would be good, thanks

It’s the correct esx_drugs, but you need a earlier version of it. Like the one from 2017. Try looking backwards in ther commit history

EDIT: This is what you want https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_drugs/releases/tag/1.0.0
(Just import the sql to your db, and make sure that players get those items from the newer version of the script)

2 Likes

I did all the steps but I can’t see any drug locations and processing areas on the map

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.